18261 - 18280 of 18476 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Registered
2020 ZR2 dbcb
44 Posts
Correct. All the relays are built into the panel. Just wire up the power and ground from the item you want powered to the panel, and the system handles the rest. The relays and fuses are already in the panel.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
What about switches?

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
80 Posts

Installed yet more rough country parts lol. Put on their DS2 drop steps. Way easier to get in the truck now since the lift kit. The install was pretty straight forward but it helps alot to have someone else helping because these are heavy at about 40lbs each. It also knocks out the "pinch weld painting mod" too as it tucks up high and covers it. Overall really happy with them.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Took a buffing wheel to it. Its dark but hopefully that takes care of most of the overspray.

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
View attachment 397100 View attachment 397101
Installed yet more rough country parts lol. Put on their DS2 drop steps. Way easier to get in the truck now since the lift kit. The install was pretty straight forward but it helps alot to have someone else helping because these are heavy at about 40lbs each. It also knocks out the "pinch weld painting mod" too as it tucks up high and covers it. Overall really happy with them.
What size wheels and tires are those?

·
Registered
338 Posts

Didn't come out horrible.

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
80 Posts
Keep an eye out on those taillights. I've read a lot of reviews saying they fail within the first year. No first hand experience myself, though.
Yeah, I've heard about that before I bought them. The most common problem I heard of was water getting into the connections and corroding them. I waterproofed the connections as good as I could with silicone and dielectric grease in them as well. I guess we will see but I hope they last.
What size wheels and tires are those?
The wheels are 17x8.5 Relations Race Wheels RR2-V.
The tires are 285/70r17 Falken Wildpeak A/T3's. I've got a small amount of scrubbing on the inner fender but only when turned hard left or right and you have to hit a bump to make it scrub. I'll trim it whenever it really bothers me lol.

Reactions: gherbert
18261 - 18280 of 18476 Posts