Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

16841 - 16860 of 16943 Posts

·
Registered
10,922 Posts
Wish I had a picture but I got lucky today. I was taking my truck out for a test run and saw a Budweiser delivery truck stuck in some soft ground. He got blocked in and tried to turn sharp but ended up in some grass.

Pulled him out (he just barely needed a tug) and got a free 8 pack of 16oz cans. Bud Light isn’t my go to beer but the price was right.
For Bud Light, I might have pushed him back in the mud.

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
432 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Laser Blue 4x4 Extended Cab 3.6 LFX V-6 with Flux Capacitor Upgrade
614 Posts
Wish I had a picture but I got lucky today. I was taking my truck out for a test run and saw a Budweiser delivery truck stuck in some soft ground. He got blocked in and tried to turn sharp but ended up in some grass.

Pulled him out (he just barely needed a tug) and got a free 8 pack of 16oz cans. Bud Light isn’t my go to beer but the price was right.
First Responder Gets The Beer!

·
Registered
10,922 Posts
All I had in my beer fridge was this stuff which I really didn’t like so it was a win in my book.
Are you kidding.....I can't see a bunch of guys who run around in pickup trucks, most of which are lifted, refusing free beer, what ever the brand.
Right?? Free fifty, is FREE fiddy!!
Call me a snob. In college, I went to the Louisiana State Fair in Gonzales one night with some buddies. Got a Bud Light draft, that is "A" beer, as in "ONE", not a 6 pack, and I was throwing up before I made it back to the car. I haven't drank Bud Light since. We are talking 40 years ago.

Probably all in my head.

And I think it is very insulting that someone would think that just cuz we run around in our trucks with all of the proper gear to pull someone out of the mud that we drink beer. (I think the Bikini Blonde from a day or two ago would probably agree with your assessment of the bunch here. )

I went to post office yesterday to mail something, as I got out my truck, I heard the young lady in car next to me trying to start her car - battery was not totally dead. I waved at her, went to my truck bed, pulled out my Craftman Jumper Cables I purchased in 1980, and jumper her car off. Some of us run around in our trucks just looking for damsels in distress.

·
Registered
2016 Laser Blue 4x4 Extended Cab 3.6 LFX V-6 with Flux Capacitor Upgrade
614 Posts
Call me a snob. In college, I went to the Louisiana State Fair in Gonzales one night with some buddies. Got a Bud Light draft, that is "A" beer, as in "ONE", not a 6 pack, and I was throwing up before I made it back to the car. I haven't drank Bud Light since. We are talking 40 years ago.

Probably all in my head.

And I think it is very insulting that someone would think that just cuz we run around in our trucks with all of the proper gear to pull someone out of the mud that we drink beer. (I think the Bikini Blonde from a day or two ago would probably agree with your assessment of the bunch here. )

I went to post office yesterday to mail something, as I got out my truck, I heard the young lady in car next to me trying to start her car - battery was not totally dead. I waved at her, went to my truck bed, pulled out my Craftman Jumper Cables I purchased in 1980, and jumper her car off. Some of us run around in our trucks just looking for damsels in distress.
Too bad she wasn't driving a beer truck.

·
Registered
2016 LT CCSB
21 Posts
Went to see what the snow/mud situation looks like above town and test the new shocks and springs. Road's dry and the suspension felt great but my dog puked in the back. Ya win some ya lose some

·
Registered
636 Posts
Went to see what the snow/mud situation looks like above town and test the new shocks and springs. Road's dry and the suspension felt great but my dog puked in the back. Ya win some ya lose some

View attachment 391276
Why your picture was loading I was hoping it wasn't going to be the dog barf. I highly recommend a dog hammock...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, after 3 years with my Canyon, I finally made the trade up to the Sierra. Picked up a 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 with the 3.0 Liter Duramax.

I'm going to miss my Canyon but this truck is loaded. Looks like there will be a Canyon available for sale in Wasilla, AK soon.

16841 - 16860 of 16943 Posts