Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

15621 - 15640 of 18293 Posts

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Desalted and wax

So nice to have an indoor wash bay so close to home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That thing is crying out for a wide black stripe down the center of the truck with a narrow black stripe on both sides of the wide one, like some of the old Chevelles used to have!

·
Registered
300 Posts
This weekend my Falken Wildpeak's showed up, got to put those on to my truck the same day I did the Air dam removal and put on the scripted grill. you could say it was a busy day. I really want to add the OEM fender flares... especially since someone at walmart wanted to clip my front left fender... ? View attachment 385350
Walmart parking lots are like minefields, only the mines are stupid people. :confused:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Walmart parking lots are like minefields, only the mines are stupid people. :confused:
All parking lots are like that! That’s why I always park out in the back 40 to protect my truck. I’m not afraid of a little longer walk!?

Reactions: chefrex and F8LZ71

·
Registered
444 Posts
This weekend my Falken Wildpeak's showed up, got to put those on to my truck the same day I did the Air dam removal and put on the scripted grill. you could say it was a busy day. I really want to add the OEM fender flares... especially since someone at walmart wanted to clip my front left fender... ? View attachment 385350
What size are your wildpeaks?

Reactions: Donald Barnett

·
Registered
275 Posts
That thing is crying out for a wide black stripe down the center of the truck with a narrow black stripe on both sides of the wide one, like some of the old Chevelles used to have!
I have considered something to that effect, if I do it it would be in vinyl but have some concern with fading and also looking like a poser unless I install a supercharger or the like, making it premanent would require it, LOL.

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Thats the worst part! I was out in the boonies. there were no cars anywhere near me.... just my luck
The day after I picked up my truck, I drove down to Hillsboro, Texas. I don't remember why, but we needed to stop at Wallyworld for something, so I dropped my wife off at the front door to the store, and then drove way out in the parking lot, away from everyone. Before I could get out of my truck, this raggedy old van pulled into the space next to me and the drive got out. I was perturbed, what the heck was he doing? Why did he park this far away from everyone else with that piece of $%$#@.

When I got out, he approached and started asking me about my truck, was interested in buying one himself, so I had to cut him some slack.

Worst I have seen is when someone parks away from everyone else, but downhill. Then you see that runaway buggy start rolling down hill, taking direct aim at the vehicle. In my younger, more agile days, I can remember a couple of saves as I corralled the errant shopping buggy.

·
Super Moderator
4,211 Posts
I finally got an alignment! It's been 3+ months since I installed the aftermarket UCAs but I've been working on getting my front suspension set where I want it so no sense in wasting money on an alignment until that was done.

Looking at the before numbers the UCAs added quite a bit of caster and toe but I was still having trouble rubbing the rear of the wheel well after adding the 1.00" wheel spacers. The tech at Less Schwab was great and he let me go into the work area to discuss my desired outcome. We ended up pushing the wheel as far forward as possible. It's easier to make room in the front of the well than the rear.

During my alignment last summer before the UCAs we set caster at 2.9 and 3.1.

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Colorado WT Extended Cab 4x4
169 Posts
...This weekend my Falken Wildpeak's showed up...
Have you noticed any significant tire tread noise in the cab? I spoke with another Colorado owner today, and he told me the noise from his "medium aggressive" all terrain tires was very annoying,...to him. Your Falken tires look pretty awesome, though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have you noticed any significant tire tread noise in the cab? I spoke with another Colorado owner today, and he told me the noise from his "medium aggressive" all terrain tires was very annoying,...to him. Your Falken tires look pretty awesome, though.
Thank you! Honestly no, I was so very impressed with these tires. They are at least as quiet as the stock tires the Colorado came with. Which surprised me considering how cheap these were(compared to other AT’s)

15621 - 15640 of 18293 Posts