Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

41 - 60 of 14815 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Did a touchless wash with my pressure washer and foam cannon today

Had my oil changed by the dealer (free oil change) and tires rotated as well for free

Checked all my tire pressures

going on a 5hr road trip to a lakehouse tomorrow

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I went up to some fire trails to see what this baby can do in stock form. I was honestly surprised by the amount of clearance that the front air dam allows, I kept waiting for it to scrap but we got through some pretty rough ruts and rocky, steep grades without scraping:

Staring point:

At the top:

·
Registered
705 Posts
found out it got shipped, read up on Apple Play. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
How'd you get the two bolts off at the front wheel well? I have some Westins to install and the bolts are painted over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't have to remove any bolts... The kit that it came with included all the hardware and bolted up to the holes on the frame. They're covered with little black caps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I tell you one thing I didn't do today is install the Denali style grill I got from E&G. Looks great when you take it out of the box. When I put it against my Canyon grill there is a one inch gap at top been the stock and the EG grill. Certainly not going on my truck as would looked tacked on. Instructions also don't tell you that you have to use torx screws that screw into stock grill. Initial excitement turned into extreme disappointment. I had even bought some Denali badges to turn my Canyon into a pseudo-Denali. I've requested refund from E&g through Amazon and the Denali emblems I bought will go up on Ebay

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hit a deer doing 70+ on the interstate in WV. Could not swerve, just had to nail it. Lucky it was a small one and went under. I pulled over and looked and did not see any damage. I looked again tonight at the hotel and nothing. I will give it a much better look when I get back to the house next week.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I filled her up with Shell premium. Getting ready for a short road trip to Arizona.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just walked by my newbie and smiled........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Drove my sister to the ER after she slammed her thumb in her car door. Browsing the forum while sitting in the waiting room while she gets stitches.

Later today, at least by tomorrow, I hope to finally blackout the lettering and front and back bowties. Still can't decide if I want to use black or red on the lettering. I think I'll try black first since that's the only plasitdip I have right now.

·
Registered
586 Posts
drove to work, drove home from work. Removed the air dam, washed and waxed it. day isnt over i think im going to order a bakflip cover ( at the advice of my brother who swears by his on his 2011 silverado) as well as the black bowties and potentially a set of running boards

Attachments

41 - 60 of 14815 Posts