Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
26161 - 26180 of 26290 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
I would recommend trying to repurpose the existing liners before you cut them. With a little heat, you should be able to bend them up and form them to cover at least most of the way to the bumper.
That's the plan.... subject to change.

Reactions: hoooogan

· Registered
2018 ZR2 Dusk Edition
108 Posts
Spent most the weekend working on my son's car but took some time to install my new intake. Got it at a good price so thought I'd try it.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Automotive design Auto part

· Registered
'16 Colorado WT
91 Posts
Added some dynamic hood led lighting. Easy install. Just hooked up to ACC fuse 47 in the fuse box. They turn on when the truck is started and turn off when the truck is turned off.
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Circuit component Electrical wiring Audio equipment Electronic engineering Gas

Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Vehicle Grille Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive lighting

Dynamic light video

· Registered
'16 Colorado WT
91 Posts
Reactions: Abe17ZR2

· Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
6,228 Posts
Thanks so much. I'm assuming you chose the 69"?
69 inches would be 1.8 meters....
Guessing site asks for imperial measurements and sends out product with metric measurements

Reactions: caniac27

· Registered
2022 Colorado Z71
12 Posts
Been a busy day today with the Colorado! Rough Country HD2 side steps picked up and installed, LED headlights, tailgate lettering applied. Got my tonneau cover and bed mat put in Wednesday of last week. Definitely happy with how it’s coming along!

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive parking light Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

· Registered
2017 ZR2 V6 gas
601 Posts
Reactions: caniac27

· Registered
'16 Colorado WT
91 Posts
Thanks so much. I'm assuming you chose the 69"?
Yes that is what I ordered. It’s actually 70.5” long with the waterproof caps on the ends.

Reactions: gherbert

· Registered
32 Posts
--Hi. Can you tell me the exact model of mount you have the Larsen antenna on (the one that's on the left side of the hood if sitting in the cab, looking out). My Wife is wanting a way to communicate other than cell service. Thanks.
Hi Adam and sorry for the delay. You are looking for a Comet Model COANTNCG. You can find on Amazon, but I like theantennafarm.com for my stuff. Some places will say 21-22 models and other will say 12-19 models. But should fit either.

· Premium Member
2018 Kinetic Blue Ex-Cab ZR2 V6
2,871 Posts
Saw this while on patrol this evening. Looks like the well known ball joint issue on a 2005 Tundra.
View attachment 440647
I can hear the person already... "IDK what happened. She only has 300k on those original ball joints. 🤷🏻‍♂️"

· Registered
113 Posts
26161 - 26180 of 26290 Posts