Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
26141 - 26160 of 26290 Posts

· Registered
2017 ZR2 V6 gas
601 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Finally swapped out the midnight edition wheels for the ZR2 wheels I got a while ago. Up close they're cooler than expected. Now to sell the black ones and swap out the black bowties for the gold ones

· Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
6,228 Posts

· Registered
2019 Colorado CCLB Z71 V6 4WD
1,533 Posts
There is a guy one town over selling a new in box OME spring pack... I'm tempted to do financially dumb things right now.

Reactions: hoooogan

· Registered
2017 ZR2 V6 gas
601 Posts
There is a guy one town over selling a new in box OME spring pack... I'm tempted to do financially dumb things right now.
Financially dumb is ok as long as you don't go full...
Forehead Nose Smile Mouth Jaw

· Registered
1,533 Posts
Financially dumb is ok as long as you don't go full... View attachment 440501
I can afford to do it... kind of... but I'd rather order the cam for the 388 I'm building for the vette. Look cool or go faster... tough decisions.

Maybe I'll just Sawzall the muffler out and put a turn down in.

Reactions: Abe17ZR2

· Registered
2017 ZR2 V6 gas
601 Posts
I can afford to do it... kind of... but I'd rather order the cam for the 388 I'm building for the vette. Look cool or go faster... tough decisions.

Damn tough choices, can't go wrong either way

Reactions: littleblazer

· Registered
1,533 Posts
Damn tough choices, can't go wrong either way
The right thing to do would be buy a house... but I plain and simple can't afford to do that. I get paid alright but I feel that's a discussion for another thread. I may shoot a stupid offer his way for those springs and see if he bites... they're already listed some 200 lower than list but I may make a moderately insulting offer and see if he bites lol.

· Registered
2017 ZR2 V6 gas
601 Posts
The right thing to do would be buy a house... but I plain and simple can't afford to do that. I get paid alright but I feel that's a discussion for another thread. I may shoot a stupid offer his way for those springs and see if he bites... they're already listed some 200 lower than list but I may make a moderately insulting offer and see if he bites lol.
At that point it's not your fault anymore, it would be stupid not to buy! Lol

Reactions: littleblazer

· Premium Member
2018 Kinetic Blue Ex-Cab ZR2 V6
2,871 Posts
Spent more time pondering my in-bed spare and drawer updates. Made the call to wait until after the new camper comes. Realistically, this update was still gonna be a bandaid until I drew out exactly what I wanted/needed. Now, the plan will be to pull everything out and start fresh.

Or, I may just finish drawing up plans for the offroad utility bed I've been dreaming about for the last 5+ years. Then I can skip the wood entirely. 🙂

· Registered
167 Posts
Changed the oil. Added a fumoto valve for easy draining in the future. Ordered more oil.. $33.99 for Mobil 1 5W-30 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 1-Quart, 6-Pack at Costco. Free shipping. Sale ends tomorrow.

Reactions: Abe17ZR2

· Registered
6,651 Posts

"Go faster" is ALWAYS the right choice. After all, you look cool when going faster! I've always been the "sleeper" kind of person.

· Registered
2017 ZR2 V6 gas
601 Posts
"Go faster" is ALWAYS the right choice. After all, you look cool when going faster! I've always been the "sleeper" kind of person.
If the babes can't see you, you can't look cool 😔

· Registered
1,533 Posts
It's stock appearing right now though it isn't stock sounding. Mundane just driving easy but if you get on it... yeah it's loud... not current GT350 or 1le loud but it's quite distinctive... Always gotten a lot of compliments on it for being a gen 1... most prefer the LS sound... I never particularly cared for it, but I do like the 03-04 LQ4s and the 09-10 L94... Exhaust is very very subjective and also key in getting the "right" sound... Duals and X pipes for me from now on.

· Registered
113 Posts
Spent more time pondering my in-bed spare and drawer updates. Made the call to wait until after the new camper comes. Realistically, this update was still gonna be a bandaid until I drew out exactly what I wanted/needed. Now, the plan will be to pull everything out and start fresh.
I made an overland drawer system for a friends FJ. She's traveling the US visiting all the national parks now. On a side note, did you do any wheel well liner closeouts for your front bumper? I'm close to pulling the trigger on the non-ZR2 relentless bumper.

Did an oil/filter and air filter change, and tire rotation.

Attachments

· Premium Member
2,871 Posts
I made an overland drawer system for a friends FJ. She's traveling the US visiting all the national parks now. On a side note, did you do any wheel well liner closeouts for your front bumper? I'm close to pulling the trigger on the non-ZR2 relentless bumper.

Did an oil/filter and air filter change, and tire rotation.
Nice work on the drawer!

I don't have any fender liners at all, including anything for the bumper. Only thing I have covers the airbox inlet.

· Registered
113 Posts
Nice work on the drawer!

I don't have any fender liners at all, including anything for the bumper. Only thing I have covers the airbox inlet.
Appreciate it. Ordered the non-ZR2 front bumper and Coplus headlights. Both were actually purchased with the $ I made from the FJ drawer system. She loved them and paid me more than I was asking. The bumper has at least a 5 month lead time.

Reactions: hoooogan

· Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Appreciate it. Ordered the non-ZR2 front bumper and Coplus headlights. Both were actually purchased with the $ I made from the FJ drawer system. She loved them and paid me more than I was asking. The bumper has at least a 5 month lead time.
I would recommend trying to repurpose the existing liners before you cut them. With a little heat, you should be able to bend them up and form them to cover at least most of the way to the bumper.

26141 - 26160 of 26290 Posts