Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
25221 - 25240 of 25262 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Taillights style is great. They do come with the wiring connectors in the wrong position but easily fixed with removal of back that is attached with screws to run the wire connectors into the right positions. The fit isn't perfect but to be expected since after all they are aftermarket. The plastic mounting tabs broke on one of them when I went offloading on sand dunes. Probably from some hard bouncing around but fixed by using flat washers super glued to housing to mount screw clips onto.
AKKON - Fits 04-12 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon 06 Isuzu i-280 i-350 07-08 i-290 i-370 Full LED Tube Black Smoked Tail Lights Pair https://a.co/3nsLHHT

·
Registered
2021 Z71 Off Road 4x4 Duramax 2.8L
168 Posts
Well, I did the LED turn signal replacements today. What a PITA to try and remove the plastic shielding on the passenger's side. Don't know how the service techs can reach all of the lower plastic rivets. Guess they have to be a 110lb, skinny kid to get their hands way down near the horn assembly. No wonder they charge $$$$$$ to change a light bulb.

I never did remove all the lower rivets. Go the top to open enough that I could pull the turn signal bulb housing.

BTW, Lasfit says if the light does not work, pull and rotate the bulb 180 degrees. 1st try on 2 bulbs = 0. Had to reverse both.

·
Registered
2021 Z71 Off Road 4x4 Duramax 2.8L
168 Posts
BTW, thanks for your service as a first responder and willingness to jump into the fray.

I did so many years ago, but not as a firefighter. Bravo Zulu!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
4,795 Posts
Reactions: NYFireFighter01

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
But yet you show it to hundreds if not thousands of strangers in a days time driving😕😕

No he does not, per his last thread he drives it once or twice every few weeks and leaves it parked in the street with a truck cover on it annoying the neighbors and has a rusted out truck he parks in the garage.

I have posted numerous pictures of my tag with the truck behind it and no ill will has come of it. Besides that one deer that tried to take the truck out and failed.

·
Premium Member
2018 Kinetic Blue Ex-Cab ZR2 V6
2,577 Posts
Added a sight level to the water tank. 1/16" NPT to 1/4" barb fittings, 1/4" silicone tubing, couple of vacuum line clamps. Done. Nice and tight to the tank, which I wanted. No more guessing the water level or trying to peek the filler hole.
Automotive tire Hood Bicycle tire Motor vehicle Trunk

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
1,764 Posts
Added a sight level to the water tank. 1/16" NPT to 1/4" barb fittings, 1/4" silicone tubing, couple of vacuum line clamps. Done. Nice and tight to the tank, which I wanted. No more guessing the water level or trying to peek the filler hole.
View attachment 435039
Looks amazing. Love the sight glass. 👍🏻 Simply excellent work.

·
Super Moderator
4,795 Posts
Friday changed my Coloeado Decals to better match my Colorado Emblems:
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Window
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
2017 ZR2 V6 gas
463 Posts
View attachment 435039
Nice, laid down those dimes eh

Reactions: gherbert

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Finally drove my 2016 Colorado and put about 400 miles on it on a trip, up to about 25,500 miles at 72 months.

·
Registered
2022 CCSB LT 4x4
5 Posts
Dang, I would be hard pressed to put that much gas in mine, would have to search out the most expensive station, or maybe put some 93 octane.

Just drove mine to the office is it.
Dang, I would be hard pressed to put that much gas in mine, would have to search out the most expensive station, or maybe put some 93 octane.

Just drove mine to the office is it.

$55 would not even get me half a tank right now. Gotta love California in all their brilliance.

·
Super Moderator
4,795 Posts
Finally drove my 2016 Colorado and put about 400 miles on it on a trip, up to about 25,500 miles at 72 months.
You just pile those miles on.

25221 - 25240 of 25262 Posts