Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
23361 - 23380 of 23455 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Colorado WT v6 2wd, 1”level
260 Posts
Nothing physically done today either besides shop around for someone to paint the oem grill insert that I’m replacing. Will dismantle and hopefully have it back together tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Should have the replacement grill on tomorrow morning View attachment 419076

question, did you take out all the blades on the active grill or does the WT just come with the shroud and no active grill? my buddy and I were having this debate the other day as he had one of his works Collies over at the house and It was something I noticed so was curious

·
Registered
260 Posts
question, did you take out all the blades on the active grill or does the WT just come with the shroud and no active grill? my buddy and I were having this debate the other day as he had one of his works Collies over at the house and It was something I noticed so was curious
It just a regular shroud with no active grill.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Now I just got to Paint the Center Piece possibly tomorrow and will be done before the end of the weekend Did find a place for the Lighting off the Bull Bar in the bumper. Tempted to put it back on but have to bend a few brackets back in place
Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
260 Posts
Painted the center piece of the grill with a gloss back spray can. Cleaned the surface as best as possible will have to see if the paint stands the test of time, the black matte think stood out too much. Also plasti dipped the emblem and left a chrome surround. Letting everything dry overnight and will install tomorrow. Want to make sure paint cures

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
1,546 Posts
I unbolted and removed all the seats to run the vacuum on my carpet. I had a pretty decent amount of leaf debris, pine needles, a few rimfire brass, lots of those whirligig seeds, and a ton of tiny pebbles.

Those weathertech liners do a really good job. I was surprised how well my carpet looks considering how I use my truck.

I didn’t find anything I’d forgotten about but got a chance to reorganize a few things.

·
Registered
2020 ZR2 V6 Crew Cab, Summit White
58 Posts
Finished the lingenfelter (edelbrock) supercharger install. The body lift makes it a lot easier to install the two rear bolts in the back of the supercharger next to the firewall.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
119 Posts
Finished the lingenfelter (edelbrock) supercharger install. The body lift makes it a lot easier to install the two rear bolts in the back of the supercharger next to the firewall.
View attachment 419134
Really interested to see your mpg and if it is a noticeable difference in power for you.
Debating between this or a heads/cam/intake for my Camaro.

·
Registered
2020 ZR2 V6 Crew Cab, Summit White
58 Posts
Really interested to see your mpg and if it is a noticeable difference in power for you.
Debating between this or a heads/cam/intake for my Camaro.
Pre supercharger I averaged about 16.7 mpg with a little over 12k miles on the zr2 with a 1" level, 1.25" body lift, and factory tires. I will try to report back with post supercharger mpg once I get a few more miles. There is a noticeable difference in low end torque and also when doing pulls on the highway, before the RPMs would go up but it didn't really feel like it was accelerating.

Reactions: Lukenessmonster18

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
119 Posts
Pre supercharger I averaged about 16.7 mpg with a little over 12k miles on the zr2 with a 1" level, 1.25" body lift, and factory tires. I will try to report back with post supercharger mpg once I get a few more miles. There is a noticeable difference in low end torque and also when doing pulls on the highway, before the RPMs would go up but it didn't really feel like it was accelerating.
Much appreciated. That's nice to know since that is my main complaint with the truck. The trifecta tune helped, but more low end torque would be great.

23361 - 23380 of 23455 Posts