Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2021 ZR2 Bison, duramax diesel and completely stock .
183 Posts
I drove my Bison through the deepest mud hole and climbed a few steep pitches in the Rocky Mountains today . Of course it’s April fools day , my Bison is still in transit to the the AD . Just dreaming .

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
These arrived yesterday

Gears and tune shipped. Time to get out the body saw...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Beast !

·
Registered
183 Posts
Parked our new Bison next to our old and almost retired 99 4x4 van , poor girl has seen better days , but she doesn’t owe me a thing , she served well . I’ll be sad to see her go when she does .

·
Registered
183 Posts
^^^* awesome !

·
Registered
183 Posts
We searched out some prospective camping sites here in Central PA this weekend . Waiting for our rooftop .

·
Registered
183 Posts
Having our Bison for over two weeks now , my impression is very satisfied with the whole package ..watching some reviews on complaints about the dated interior and too much hard plastic throughout , at first was a slight disappointment , but since we have on hands experience now , I have to say we love the spartan interior and lack of bells and whistles compared to other variants within the GM line . Thank you GM for keeping it simple yet very comfortable.

RT❄ADVENTURES.
We will have a web presence shortly .

·
Registered
183 Posts
Went to go for a drive this morning and I came out to find this... :mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 410067

I took possession of this truck a week ago today and there was a spare Black Rhino wheel in the bed from the PO. That was the only thing in the back, and of course it was stolen. Fortunately the cover was the only damage, they could have fucked my truck up with that knife. I'm in a hotel right now, and of course they don't have any security cameras covering the parking lot, so not much help there. I did get a brand new knife in the exchange, so yay? I was planning on replacing the tonneau with a camper shell, eventually. I guess I'll be moving that time table up a bit. Any suggestion on a quality light weight hard shell?

The day wasn't a total loss though. I did burn through most of a tank of gas driving around.
View attachment 410068

View attachment 410069
Humanity never fails to disappoint. Sorry your ride was accosted.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That's pretty much the exact rtt setup I plan on doing. What brand is that one?

Sit, Ubu, sit.
All TUFFSTUFF, ALPHA tent , the rack, anex amd the side shower we need to install yet . Very nice stuff .

Reactions: BlueLaser17

·
Registered
183 Posts
nice fat bikes!

which state forest is this?
Wieser State Forrest , Hadelman tract . Campsite H-1 . Just a short 20 min drive from our home . Fantastic world class singletrack MTB trail (Rattling Creek bike trails) .

·
Registered
183 Posts
Broke camp and headed back to the daily grind . Being in the woods is so relaxing. Work to live , not live to work .

·
Registered
183 Posts

loving the 2021 ZR-2 Bison Duramax , the average mpg has been steadily rising , considering all the mountains involved on this trip and being fully loaded for over landing , including 2 heavy fat tire bike hanging off the back , I’m super pleased .

·
Registered
183 Posts
Trip last week from western MD to the eastern shore I got 27.5mpg. Couldn’t believe it. Virtually all highway 65-70mph average speeds with no traffic.

26.4 on the trip home, but did hit a little bit of traffic.

2020 GMC Canyon SLT CCSB V6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would imagine that the flat non hilly road and even application of the go pedal has a bunch of credit to that. That being said , I’ll have to post a average once the wife and I head to the shore past the summer rush , traffic should be light too .

·
Registered
183 Posts
Found out that skid plates are wonderful , wife And I bushwhacking on a fireline trail found a hidden stump with the transfer case skid plate , just slid happily over it . No issues .

1 - 20 of 39 Posts