Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Colorado WT, crew cab long bed
807 Posts
Installed these rough country flush mount LEDs and tied them in to the cargo light. Ones a little sideways bit I’ll have to fix it another day as I’m driving out to anza tomorrow morning. Its supposed to hit 100° so I’ll see how that goes...

·
Registered
807 Posts
EL100. With the Icon coil overs at highest setting, had to use 1”block to level. Was nose high without the block and my shell on.
I’m looking to do a setup similar to yours. How do you think the el100 handles weight compared to the stock leafs? I’m debating going el101 but I’m afraid it’ll be too stiff. I carry motorcycles frequently and my stock leafs are shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
807 Posts
Made this little switch panel. Saw some other people do it so I gave it a shot and it came out looking pretty good imo. I used the trailer brake controller piece instead of the card holder. Also I haven’t hooked up the fog light switch as that project is for another day. Made the mistake of running the rocker switch power from a dimmable power source in the headlight switch(yellow wire). At medium to low dim it doesn’t give out enough power to run the relay. When the dim is all the way up it works fine. I need to go back and do my homework and find a better wire to splice in to.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Found out today my stock jack no longer lifts my tires off the ground with a 2in lift and 32” tires. I remember seeing a block attachment for these stock jacks. Can anybody link me to it? I recall it being a green plastic block but I can’t find it anymore.

·
Registered
807 Posts
This?

Recent thread:

That’s the one! Thanks!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Added fog lights to my WT. This is the Lumen kit with the smoke lens. Seems like good quality, nice fit and It’s only $80. Also just ordered the Baja Designs mounting plate for their fog lights and I’m going to attempt to mount regular led pods to them. We shall see...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Wheel’d it a bit in the mountains today. It was super dry and the dirt was slippery/silty so I really got to test out the g80 on this truck and I’m honestly impressed. When I was sitting there spinning tire, I could feel that left tire kick in and jolt me out of whatever hole or dirt I was stuck in and then the rest of the hill/trail would be a breeze with the rear locked up. Also, all the washboard and rocks made me realize I need a new suspension setup ASAP. Last pic is a red diamond rattlesnake I came across.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Installed a rough country body lift. I started at 2pm and called it quits at 8pm after I took off the rear bumper. I’ll be driving to work tomorrow bumperless lol. Kit seemed to be very good quality and the directions were damn near perfect, but the install process was a pain in the ass. With my previously installed RC leveling kit and now the body kit I’ve completed their 3.25inch kit and my truck is sitting good. I also have some 1” Silverado blocks and U bolts on the way to get back some of the rake that I’ve been missing. Pics coming tomorrow

1 - 20 of 150 Posts