Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 14629 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know if there's already a thread for this, but it's usually a pretty interesting thread on the other forums that I frequent. What did you do to your Colorado or Canyon today?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Put $55 dollars of gas into it, lol.

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
Put $55 dollars of gas into it, lol.
Dang, I would be hard pressed to put that much gas in mine, would have to search out the most expensive station, or maybe put some 93 octane.

Just drove mine to the office is it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Dang, I would be hard pressed to put that much gas in mine, would have to search out the most expensive station, or maybe put some 93 octane.

Just drove mine to the office is it.
Must be nice gas prices in Dallas. I can easily spend that much here in Raleigh to fill my truck as well and right now prices are "low".

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nothing too fancy yet.... just took delivery. Wiped the Rado down to look for any finish problems. I must say, the paint job on mine came out pretty good. Then I took lots of photos...... Might order some floor mats later today.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Loaded and unloaded my truck bed with hockey gear to play a pickup game before coming into work this morning then I'm gonna load and unload it again tonight for my kid's hockey practice. There is nothing more pungent than stinky hockey gear in the middle of summer so thank god I have a truck and not a car or SUV!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mine just got a spray in liner--sadly I won't see it until tomorrow.
Next--mud flaps

·
Registered
600 Posts
Started it at 05:15 this morning and let it warm up. Drove it 60 miles to work. Drove it to a meeting at 07:30. Drove it to another meeting at 09:00. Getting ready to drive it another 60 miles back home.... You should ask that question again on a weekend.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Drove it 14 miles to my Vanpool lot where it will sit all day and collect bird crap and pollen bunnies so I have something to do this weekend.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Drove 60 mile round trip to work, just got home and wife wants to go to Target so going there. Then coming home and installing 3" Westin nerf bars. Line-X tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
692 Posts
Drove it to here.

And here.

1 - 20 of 14629 Posts
About this Discussion
14.6K Replies
1.8K Participants
SSingh1975
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing