Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
My wallet fits perfectly in there when driving longer distances and I don't want to sit on it. With all the people saying garage door opener, I may relocate mine there from the visor!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had to run out to my truck to see if mine has a slot, sure enough I have one! Now, what to use it for......

·
Registered
52 Posts
I found the design here and had the item 3d printed on Thingiverse for less than 15$. Total with the arm etc... 30$ in the entire thing
Thanks for the LINK. I had a friend of mine print a couple of sets. I will play with different configurations and see if it might replace my current cell phone mount.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Question to the OP: Does your truck have a rubber padded mat in the area just under the USB ports? From the pics it looks like that. Mine needs some sound-proofing material there. Just wondering.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Question to the OP: Does your truck have a rubber padded mat in the area just under the USB ports? From the pics it looks like that. Mine needs some sound-proofing material there. Just wondering.
Yes, bought the massive set of liners for every nook and cranny in the truck. My son put that one in that cubby for a while, but I have since removed it. The liners sr are a good idea for cup holders and other larger areas, I recommend them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
OK, bored last night so I took htusa31's lead and made me a new phone mount with the 3D printed thingy bob and stuff from my junk drawer. Still can use for ChapStick.

·
Registered
52 Posts
no i used a piece of velcro soft side on top and bottom. It works fine, makes the mount tight but can be removed easily. You can sorta see it in the pics.

I used a dremel to cut off the bottom part i did not need. allows me full access to the lower cubby and all the switches. really works fine.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I added the OEM (kicker) subwoofer to my Bose stereo. I wanted the ability to turn down it’s volume on the fly, so I decided to splice in a level control, but couldn’t find a decent place to mount it. I needed a place that was out of the way, and easily within reach, so that useless cubby hole got utilized. Mounted it with Velcro for now, and it’s been the perfect location for me. Don’t mind the filth, it’s been too cold out for me to get motivated to clean.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have an idea that I'm kicking around and I need some help. Would someone without heated seats post a pic of that panel and give me the width of the cubby hole please. I would appreciate it.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 80 Posts