Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Here are the pics, just an L bracket and a wedge in back to lock it into place, found a ball that fit the garmin mount so I screwed it into place.
Once the GPS is there, you don't see anything.
1.jpg 2.jpg

·
Registered
346 Posts
My garage door opener just fits into the hole, I thought that is what it is for since GM does not have an engineer that can find a place for Home Link.

·
Registered
383 Posts
It’s the perfect size for my mint containers. It never falls out even with my crazy driving. Stock photo. I’m not driving my truck today.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am glad you started this thread - I was going to use it to mount some items, but I really like the idea of mounting the integrated brake controller there.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Colorado WT Extended Cab 4x4
97 Posts
I keep a stylus pen there. For the head unit touch screen and for use with my cell phone. I'm rather OCD about greasy finger prints all over my touch screens. :geek:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I keep a stylus pen there. For the head unit touch screen and for use with my cell phone. I'm rather OCD about greasy finger prints all over my touch screens. :geek:
Agreed, and when there are prints there, what's the best way to get them off?

·
Registered
2018 Colorado WT Extended Cab 4x4
97 Posts
Agreed, and when there are prints there, what's the best way to get them off?
I keep a few lens wipes (pre-moistened wipes from Walmart) in the center console for cleaning my reading glasses and the head unit screen. These seem to do a good job without scratching the touch screen protector.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts