Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
+1 on the Chapstick Cubby. And the spaxe is shared with my sample vial of men's cologne (I'm so dang cheap)

·
Registered
70 Posts
That is the spot that the key for my trailer hitch lives in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here, I use it to hold my house key and the key for the lock on the tongue of my boat trailer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My garage door opener. Fits perfectly in there, so now I guess I no longer need homelink.

I always thought that GM could offer an aux switch package and put 3 or 4 switches in that space that were pre-wired. I bet that option would sell like hotcakes.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Nail clippers

·
Registered
41 Posts
I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer there, I have the longer opening in my truck

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
In a truck? Do you trim your nails right after you finish brushing your teeth? :LOL:
I also dry brush and floss my teeth. Perfect time for additional hygiene.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Where did you get that thing? It looks useful.
Agreed, love to know where you got that holder, almost looks like a company decided to actually build something around that cubby....
Almost the same thing I did for my GPS, nothing beats a well stocked junk drawer and a boring Saturday night :)
I've got my cell phone off to the side on a flex arm
View attachment 386122 View attachment 386123
I found the design here and had the item 3d printed on Thingiverse for less than 15$. Total with the arm etc... 30$ in the entire thing

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
While many complain about no Homelink I put my door opener there. It fits perfect. It is even the color of the dash so it blends right in.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Yes, post link please!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Did you make the mount for the GPS, if so, what does it look like and what is it made of? Thanks.
Almost the same thing as hyusa31 except I mounted a ball for the GPS.. spare parts, my wife leaves me alone when I enter the twilight zone I call my garage.
I'll take a pic of the bracket itself.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts