Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I put some broken trim clips in it when I had a fender flare replaced under warranty in case they wanted them... They did not.

What I want to know is why it's there in the first place. It seems like a vestigial feature from its time in Thailand or Australia.... What WAS that little cubby may be the real question...

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I have used it to collect dust for 3 1/2 years. It does such a good job, I thought that was what they put it there for. What is it for? One guy on the forum, mounted his aftermarket brake controller in it. Very nice install, he did.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Same as you, it's holding that piece from Cup Holder Hero (except mine has gray trim).

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What I want to know is why it's there in the first place. It seems like a vestigial feature from its time in Thailand or Australia.... What WAS that little cubby may be the real question...
This is what I would be interested in as well, the origin how how it was used elsewhere...

·
Registered
245 Posts
This is what I would be interested in as well, the origin how how it was used elsewhere...
I looked at some photos of Holden dashes, and it's totally different below the rocker switches. For what it's worth, the seat heater button spaces are occupied by what appears to be 12V ports, and the cubby hole is replaced by a trio of what looks like ARB style rocker switches.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts