Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, check us out! We have our own sub-forum now! You guys have been great to us so I thought it was time we expanded our presence a bit on the site to offer better levels of advice, service, etc.

As always - please feel free to reach out to me with whatever questions you might have, quotes you need, or just to talk about the weather. It's all good. We're here to help!

Now getting back to improved service levels - I've had a lot of fun helping the community here but it sometimes gets hard for me to keep up. So now there will be three of us crawling the forum. I will be around as always, and we're adding [email protected] and [email protected] Joe is one of our content writers and has years of industry experience. He'll be here to feed you guys with interesting content, answer questions, etc. [email protected] sounds generic but is backed by several awesome people (I promise). Kait and Kyle from our sales team monitor that so now you have a direct line to someone in sales to get that CFans hookup!

We'll be dropping helpful info, deals, group buys, and the like in our little sub-forum here so stay tuned for more. And let's welcome Joe and our robot admin (kidding! real people) to the team!

·
Registered
495 Posts
whoop whoop!

Did you warn them that we can be kinda weird sometimes? :lick

·
Site Sponsor
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Site Sponsor
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly? It's probably tonneaus, floor mats, and either running boards or seat covers. Generally speaking, those are some of/the biggest categories in truck accessories and based on what I see here and in the FB groups the ZR2 owners are following our general trends (a surprising amount are giving up the sliders for a typical nerf or running board).

Of course we sell more exciting stuff too: exhausts, intakes, wheels, tires.... things like that but I doubt that they're as popular as the basics.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Running boards

It would be nice if Real Truck could find and stock 5 inch oval chrome running boards for the 2017 long bed Canyon Denali's and Colorado's !! Been Looking for a year now and no FIND !!
Thanks Chris !!

·
Site Sponsor
16 Posts
Greetings!

This group is hilarious! I am excited to get to work with you all. Thanks Chris for the introduction. Feel free to reach out to either Kyle or myself (Kait) regarding product questions, especially about the deals we can offer to forum members.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts