Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got bored and decided i wanted to rent a movie tonight. i picked up the kingdom and wow, this movie took me by surprise. i was expecting it to be a pretty decent movie and was blown away by how amazing it turned out to be. this is a definent must see movie. i was captivated the entire time. the camera angles, the music, the near complete attention to detail was fantastic. i'm not a big fan of jamie foxx but he really delivers in this movie.
and btw, for those of you who have seen...did you catch the colorado sighting in it?? hopefully hollywood will start using our toys in their movies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyways...if you havent seen this movie....SEE IT!!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
It was one of the first movies I watched on my new TV, and it was amazing!

And where was the Colorado?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
^^^ 3:10 to Yuma and the Kingdom are both great movies. you need to rent both. seriously.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MarkEG said:
It was one of the first movies I watched on my new TV, and it was amazing!

And where was the Colorado?
i dont wanna ruin it for those who didnt see it...but...its the chase scene towards the end when they are in the caravan of tahoes that leaves the team and the two saudi police

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The kingdom was a great movie, just wish they had it in blu-ray as i cant stand watching anything but these days. Even upcoverted dvd's look like [email protected]@ imo when compared to the high def versions. Going to check out 310 to yuma tonight, rented it this weekend but have yet to have a chance to watch it.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
This movie was great, I agree! Has anyone seen there will be blood yet? I thought It looked pretty good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts