Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow... Hope you are Okay I was sideswiped on Friday September 30th... Made an appointment for the damage to be fixed on that Monday (1st available) was Monday December 12th So sadly it might be a bit
i am good, had to get glass out of my eyes and hands and face peppered with small pieces of glass. could be much worse. yeah i am waiting to see what the adjuster says but it took a good hit. deer tried to jump the truck off a bank.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hate to say this but man oh man you're lucky!
Yep, I am a volunteer Fire Fighter, I truly know where this could have gone.
Thanks
Wow, it’s hard to get happy after that one. Like you said though, you could have been hurt worse. The damage doesn’t look too bad from the pictures. Obviously a windshield and some metal work to the roof. Was there much damage anywhere else? We have a lot of deer around here too. No matter how careful you are…. they just do some weird stuff sometimes. Best of luck to you getting it fixed.
There was damage to the fender top of truck and both doors as he came off the truck.

Gonna be a long wait as I was advised they cannot work on it until end of January.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts