Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I'm Steve and I'm here to let you all know about our upcoming products and give you an inside look at our engineering process. We love getting feedback from our customers during development so feel free to leave comments on our threads or reach out via PM!

Hello Moto!

Any plans for second gen model specific parts?

Catch can systems etc?
We're actually going to be starting a catch can kit for the 2015-16 V6 Colorado very soon, so keep an eye out for our thread on that!

Thanks again,

-Steve

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I'm Steve and I'm here to let you all know about our upcoming products and give you an inside look at our engineering process. We love getting feedback from our customers during development so feel free to leave comments on our threads or reach out via PM!

We're actually going to be starting a catch can kit for the 2015-16 V6 Colorado very soon, so keep an eye out for our thread on that!

Thanks again,

-Steve
Remember that the built them in 2017 are building more 2018 too

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
Remember that the built them in 2017 are building more 2018 too
Different engine in 2017-2018 may require different catch can.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to share the unfortunate news that we're going to be putting the catch can kit on hold for a little while, We will most likely revisit this application in the future, but if you'd like a catch can in the meantime, we do offer a universal kit: Mishimoto Universal 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can.

Sorry for the bad news, but we thank you all for your support and look forward to bringing products to the Colorado / Canyon community in the future!

-Steve

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hey Steve,

I'm new here on this forum. We are expecting delivery of a 2019 ZR2 Diesel. We tow a camper. For all the towers & off-roaders, is there any plans for a radiator with slightly more cooling all the way around ? Engine coolant, trans coolant, &/or engine oil ?

Always good to have a little cushion when outside air temps are really high & airflow slows down.

Just curious, because if you do, I may wait for yours, instead of aftermarket separate coolers.

Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.