Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather tech floormats, $80 plus shipping.

at the end of the day I just want $80 in my pocket, paid $160 for them, new truck came with all weather mats

area code 93702

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, i'm currently in talks with a member that has been waiting on me to weigh them and get a box, I have been working on my lift the last 2 days, but if the deal falls i will go 1st come first serve

·
Registered
169 Posts
Put me on the list as well? Just in case? So you like the Chevy all weather better than the WeatherTechs?

Reactions: Brayan Rosales

·
Registered
86 Posts
Do your GM all-weather liners fit well? I am thinking about getting rid of mine as there is a bulge by the driver's door that is hindering my driving (manual transmission). I took it to the dealer for this and other service work, but they ignored the mat issue. So it sits with ~350miles on it while I ponder whether to go with WeatherTech, Husky, or Maxpider.

There are threads on this forum that indicate the GM all-weather mats develop bulges as a recurring problem. It is a safety issue for me. Had I know this earlier, I would have negotiated a delete on the OEM mats.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys, i'm currently in talks with a member that has been waiting on me to weigh them and get a box, I have been working on my lift the last 2 days, but if the deal falls i will go 1st come first serve
Thanks! I Am definitely interested.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do your GM all-weather liners fit well? I am thinking about getting rid of mine as there is a bulge by the driver's door that is hindering my driving (manual transmission). I took it to the dealer for this and other service work, but they ignored the mat issue. So it sits with ~350miles on it while I ponder whether to go with WeatherTech, Husky, or Maxpider.

There are threads on this forum that indicate the GM all-weather mats develop bulges as a recurring problem. It is a safety issue for me. Had I know this earlier, I would have negotiated a delete on the OEM mats.

Oh snap, hopefully that doesn't happen. but the thing that i like about them(the gm mats) is that they overlap on the floor pannel. if they start to buldge up then looks like i'll buy the weathertech mats again later haha

·
Registered
169 Posts

My GM all weather mats never fit well. I was talking about the all weather mats to the dealer when I was buying my fender flares and he said something like "well the Weathertech say they are laser measured but of course ours are going to fit better because we have the original designs". So when they came in and didn't fit worth a damn I went back to the dealer. They said "oh don't worry that's just because they were in the shipping box, they will fall into place in the heat of the day. Or, take a hair dryer to them and try to bend them into shape and you'll be fine"

6 months later they still don't fit and I even took a heat gun and tried to gently shape them. They are better but still don't fit. Wish I would have taken them back.

When wearing boots I couldn't even put the parking break on without hitting the mat. I'm attaching a picture of what the drivers side looked like when I first got them:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the interest, Item was sold today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.