Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are undergoing a site wide re-design and we want to know how YOU view and navigate our site and specific pages, so that we can continue to offer the best online shopping experience to our customers! We started with our Ionic Stainless Nerf Bars product page, we will be cloning this design across our other products once we have it "finalized". We will be offering a special discount to those who take the time to comment on our site and offer suggestions on how to make it better. We have given a few topics we would like to hear about, however feel free to comment or suggest anything you want, we want to hear it, good or bad! We thank you for your support!

Click HERE For New "Ionic Stainless Nerf Bars" Page Design!
COME BACK WITH COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS, WE WILL PM YOU WITH COUPON CODE FOR $10 OFF STOREWIDE!

•What info do you want to see to feel comfortable purchasing with us?
•What type of videos would help educate you better?
•What do you look for first when shopping for a Running Board/Nerf Bar?
•What are the key factors in making your decision to purchase?

OLD NERF BAR PAGE DESIGN

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
The following is posted with complete ignorance on my part as I have not looked at your present site. You may already have all these in place and therefore I am off base in bringing them up but you asked so in general this is what I like to see at any vendor's website, thanks by the way for asking!
1. Being able to search by year, make, model, and body style,
2. Sort by price
3. Offer reviews specific to the item and your company
4. Availability in real time
If ordered
1. Shipping times
2. Tracking
3. Shipping options
4. Payment options
5. Clearly stated return policy
6. Order acknowledgement
7. Shipped acknowledgement
8. Viable multiple contact info not just a single number or email that may get attention every 6 weeks or so...

·
Registered
642 Posts
All good points davn. Also, I'd like to see actual pictures of the product on the vehicle rather than just a generic picture. Sometimes what's good on one truck is brutal on another.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts