Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Daytona is ridiculous every year. i wish i could go so bad. i think i know what i'm getting for my 21st birthday. tickets to a race. i have never been to one and want to go really bad. the only problem is the closest track is Infineon and i want to go to an oval. i sure it would still be amazing but there is nothing that i enjoy more then driving really fast. 200mph is what i want to see

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Going to Texas in April. If you really want to see NASCAR at its finest, try to go to Talledega, AL!

By the way, I've been to the race at Sear's Point (Infineon). I really enjoyed this race (also used to go to the NHRA drags & the ALMS races at Infineon).

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Awesome race indeed. As soon as the race ended, my wife and I looked at each other and said "let's go next year!". So we're arranging that now. She wants to go to Bristol too, but I've always heard that is a tough ticket to come by.

·
Registered
251 Posts
....yeah that was a great race....ive been to many a nascar race in my day.....when i was younger,i used to go to watkins glen every year and camp in the infield,for like 6 years straight....me an my friends have been hitting up a different track every year the past few years....been to michigan,pocono,richmond,darlington...im on the waiting list for tix to bristol....this year we may go to either new hampshire for the first chase race, or dover....i will visit every track at least once in my lifetime,well thats the plan anyway....

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'd give my left nut (if I had one :lol:) to go to Bristol!! Been to the Coke 600 at Charlotte a few times, what a rush. Nothing better to me than to hear the roar of those cars, instant goose bumps!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the only race i've been to is Talladega, greatest experience in my life. i was there for the Aarons Dream weekend, i sat just barely past the start/ finish line. hearing the pack of 43 cars fly by was probably the loudest thing i ever heard. i would do anything to go back. too bad it's an 11hr drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts