Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I bought mine from Hutchins Chevy in Newport News. Don't use this dealership. I am very dissatisfied with my salesman, Shawn Whitby. Thier service department has been so-so. I asked how to bring up the best fuel milage bar graph in the DIC and they told me that this function is not on the Dmax trucks. I also had the blown Bose front passenger side speaker. They ordered it and said it would be in next week, and that they will let me know. 30 days later, I called them. They said they had no record of ordering it for me, but that it was here. (WTF?). So they installed it. They said they needed my truck for 1.5 hours. 7 hours later, I'm calling them to see what's going on. They said they were almost done. I got my truck after 8.5 hours.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I purchased my 2016 Z71 Midnight edition from Charlie Obaugh Chevrolet in Waynesboro, VA a week ago and this was one of the best transactions I have ever done with respect to buying a new truck.

I was in and out in 2 hours and I got what I was looking for in a trade-in.

I highly recommend them!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased my 2018 Z71 Club Cab short bed from Heritage Chevrolet in Chester, Va on December 30th. They were excellent to deal with - they negotiated the entire deal via e-mail, and didn't sneak in extra charges when I actually showed up at the dealership. It was the least painful car buying experience I have had, and it was a fair price. I'd buy from them again. Now I just have to buy accessories for my new baby!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts