Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some neoprene seat covers to use for summer beach days to protect the seats from wet shorts and greasy sunblocked skin. Preferably something easy to install/remove since they won’t be in 24/7. Not really looking to spend $400 for Wet Okole or Cover King. Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with universal seat covers?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I currently use towels but they constantly slide/fall off. I guess a T-shirt could work on the seatbacks and a folded towel under the butt. Don’t think T-shirt’s will work on rear seats though.

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that will work for the rear! And only $40 on Amazon! Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
if you want throw aways, buy the ones at Walmart, I think the sun tan lotion keeps the leather pliable

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found Perfect covers for front seats! Waterproof and soft. Not towel material, feels more like a fleece blanket, covers the entire seat. Machine washable. Takes about a minute to put on/take off. Just what I need for days on the lake. Hopefully they hold up over time..

ALLVEK Waterproof Car Seat Cover... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SD1759G?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
char1982
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing