·
ColoradoFans.com Site Sponsors
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Starts: 11/26/2020 @ 11:59pm EST

Ends: Monday @ 11:59pm EST

Savings of 5% to 30% off ALL TRIFECTA TUNES

Plus FREE SHIPPING!

This is a site wide sale. All calibration packages will be discounted!

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
I hope this helpful to some folks trying to distinguish between the package level differences.

The TRIFECTA Advantage Powertrain Calibration for the MY2017--2021 Chevrolet Colorado
Includes:
Trifecta flash loader

The TRIFECTA Advantage+ Powertrain Calibration for the MY2017--2021 Chevrolet Colorado allows speedometer recalibration for aftermarket wheels and tires (among other certain calibration adjustments)
Includes:
Trifecta flash loader
Speedometer recalibration
AFM delete options

The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Calibration with Individualization (Custom Profiling) for the MY2017--2021 Chevrolet Colorado / GMC Canyon LGZ includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support.
Includes:
Trifecta flash loader
AFM delete options
Individualized after-sale tune support

Some believe that Trifecta isn't much more than a Pedal Commander with a few more bells and whistles. Even if this were the case, considering that a PC MSRP is $300-350, the basic Trifecta tune is at the same price point, giving you mode change on the fly, and has no interface module to fiddle with. I have used a Pedal Commander, and liked it, but found my driving situations requiring me to turn it off more frequently. Being able to change driving modes without fumbling with a device, "TRIFECTA exclusively offers the ability to change between three driving modes, on the fly", is more appealing to me.
Regardless of the particulars, I still have not read any negative reviews of the Trifecta tune product. That in of itself is very impressive. Even Fondupot likes it:
Hey Dave, what exhaust is that?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I hope this helpful to some folks trying to distinguish between the package level differences.

The TRIFECTA Advantage Powertrain Calibration for the MY2017--2021 Chevrolet Colorado
Includes:
Trifecta flash loader

The TRIFECTA Advantage+ Powertrain Calibration for the MY2017--2021 Chevrolet Colorado allows speedometer recalibration for aftermarket wheels and tires (among other certain calibration adjustments)
Includes:
Trifecta flash loader
AFM delete options

The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Calibration with Individualization (Custom Profiling) for the MY2017--2021 Chevrolet Colorado / GMC Canyon LGZ includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support.
Includes:
Trifecta flash loader
AFM delete options
Individualized after-sale tune support

Some believe that Trifecta isn't much more than a Pedal Commander with a few more bells and whistles. Even if this were the case, considering that a PC MSRP is $300-350, the basic Trifecta tune is at the same price point, giving you mode change on the fly, and has no interface module to fiddle with. I have used a Pedal Commander, and liked it, but found my driving situations requiring me to turn it off more frequently. Being able to change driving modes without fumbling with a device, "TRIFECTA exclusively offers the ability to change between three driving modes, on the fly", is more appealing to me.
Regardless of the particulars, I still have not read any negative reviews of the Trifecta tune product. That in of itself is very impressive. Even Fondupot likes it:
Hey Dave, what exhaust is that?
Thanks for the share. I love the Trifecta on my 3.6. They have been great to work with.

My truck has stock exhaust, just a fancy tip I added for looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Colorado CCLB Z71 in Silver Ice Metallic
185 Posts
I have the Trifecta Advantage + and I can unequivocally say it is awesome. I picked up a little bit of mpg's and a lot of useful power when I need it. If you're on the fence I will say that this is the best money I have spent on the truck so far (except maybe the cupholderhero liners ) so jump in on this sale you won't regret it! I hit the go button and ate a taco for lunch today...felt so good.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Iamscotticus

·
Registered
16 Canyon SLT, V6, 4X4, Longbed, Cyber Metallic Gray
627 Posts
I hope we get the 30% off and not the 5%

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
If I can get the Elite for the A+, I will. Even if don't ever need that level service, I'll have it.
like selling gift cards, over half of them don't get used. Its money for them.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Just 13% off on the plus :(

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Well pulled the trigger on the Elite. Have to wait for the cable and go from there. Have to pull some ECM info for them once the cable shows up.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Well pulled the trigger on the Elite. Have to wait for the cable and go from there. Have to pull some ECM info for them once the cable shows up.
Do you have any mods?

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Trike, Yes, you can remove and replace, but I don't think the flash will ever be totally invisible. For instance, if I got the plus and ran with AFM disabled, and a problem wit injection arose, the AFM meddling could be discovered. If Im wrong, somebody say so, but this is my current opinion based on the input Ive glaned so far. Trifecta can claim that AFM delete could not cause any damage to the FI, which I would agree, but that won't keep your service dept from denying you support, which would be within their right.
This product is a good product, but you will be taking some amount of risk with altering your vehicles programming. The product is for those who feel the trade-off is worth it for a vehicle that should have better shift programming to begin with.

As for the Thanksgiving pricing based on pre-BF prices:
2017-2020 3.6:
Advantage $30 off
Advantage+ $30 off
Elite $100 off

Will I bite for this? If I needed Elite, definitely. But I don't.
I'm disappointed they couldn't do better on the A+

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Trike, Yes, you can remove and replace, but I don't think the flash will ever be totally invisible. For instance, if I got the plus and ran with AFM disabled, and a problem wit injection arose, the AFM meddling could be discovered. If Im wrong, somebody say so, but this is my current opinion based on the input Ive glaned so far. Trifecta can claim that AFM delete could not cause any damage to the FI, which I would agree, but that won't keep your service dept from denying you support, which would be within their right.
This product is a good product, but you will be taking some amount of risk with altering your vehicles programming. The product is for those who feel the trade-off is worth it.

As for the Thanksgiving pricing based on pre-BF prices:
2017-2020 3.6:
Advantage $30 off
Advantage+ $30 off
Elite $100 off

Will I bite for this? If I needed Elite, definitely. But I don't.
I'm disappointed they couldn't do better on the A+
Well I am by far no expert but it states it will not add to the ECM counters. I hear what you are saying about altering. The truck needed a bit more of something and hope it will smooth out the trans shifts like most have stated. I will admit the new oil and the fluids I have changed in my Diffs and transfer case have been a notable improvement but wanted to try this tune while it was on sale. Yeah its not cheap but is anything? And I really wanted a super charger but cant afford that yet. So this for the time being will be improvement mod.

Now I didn't OPT out of the AFM being disabled I have no problem with it , just wish I could turn it on more , and turn it off when I want to be speed racer for the day. 😁

And the Elite was a bit over 100 bucks off since yesterday. Cant remember the others. So originally it was over 700+ then it was marked down now black Friday price.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I was looking at price for 15 - 16
17+ only $30, that is worse :(

Any other good sales from others ?

Reactions: Iamscotticus
1 - 13 of 13 Posts