Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got into my first car accident today. Its pretty unfortunate considering I've had the truck for just over a month now. Attaching some pictures. The guy behind me got me pretty good. Luckily he didn't force me into the car in front of me. I drove away from it though so thats always good. As for the Jeep that hit me.. well he didnt get so lucky.

IMG_3062.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_3063.jpg
IMG_3060.jpg

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yup sucks but at least no one got hurt ! Looks like some traffic ! Ah so you got the Colorado that was at Tulley ! I almost bought a Canyon from them but Macmulkin did a better deal

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
Probably not much more than $3k in damages. (That's the minimum charge for body shop these days, isn't it?)

Looks like all should have walked away if not driven away, so not too bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup sucks but at least no one got hurt ! Looks like some traffic ! Ah so you got the Colorado that was at Tulley ! I almost bought a Canyon from them but Macmulkin did a better deal
Yes I did! Might have had a better life if you had gotten this one lol. Trying to stay in good spirits. Im just hoping the body shop will use the insurance claim money and let me put an aftermarket bumper on anyways. Well see what happens. More to come!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Yes I did! Might have had a better life if you had gotten this one lol. Trying to stay in good spirits. Im just hoping the body shop will use the insurance claim money and let me put an aftermarket bumper on anyways. Well see what happens. More to come!
Metal and plastic can always be replaced......as long as no one was hurt then its still a good day.

As for the aftermarket bumper, I say GO FOR IT !!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts