Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my wife really wanted a 4-door truck. I had to talk her out of a full-size and then onto colorados. She really wanted 4wheel drove too.

so the other day (on my B-day) we were looking at jeeps at a jeep dealer and walked by a red Canyon crew cab 4x4 Offroad (Z71)

it was everything she wanted so I traded my truck in. It is an '07 and she really likes it. Now I drive her purple Cobalt. But it's ok because I am taking out a loan to completely rebuild the Cobalt. I like to go Offroading, BUT I really like to go fast so I have a big project ahead of me.

We are going to do the 2" lift on her truck and put some 32's on it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
correction* 4 wheel DRIVE and the cobalt is as base as they come and is paid off, that is the modivation behind that. I will update my profile sometime too.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I may trade mine in on a Cobalt Coupe when I get it back from repair.

I just ran a CarFax on it and it's still clean so far. :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what year cobalt? coupe is the way to go. there is an incredibly strong aftermarket for that car. they have 10 times as much as they do for colorados/canyons.

I am going for 300 wheel horse power, the car only ways 2600 lbs and I know cause I weighed it.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
sleeper_07 said:
Hey guys my wife really wanted a 4-door truck. I had to talk her out of a full-size and then onto colorados. She really wanted 4wheel drove too.

so the other day (on my B-day) we were looking at jeeps at a jeep dealer and walked by a red Canyon crew cab 4x4 Offroad (Z71)

it was everything she wanted so I traded my truck in. It is an '07 and she really likes it. Now I drive her purple Cobalt. But it's ok because I am taking out a loan to completely rebuild the Cobalt. I like to go Offroading, BUT I really like to go fast so I have a big project ahead of me.

We are going to do the 2" lift on her truck and put some 32's on it.
I would trade the cobalt in for something that is made to be built and go fast. A stock cobalt is not a good starting point car, it would probably take you 5 grand just to get it up to were the ss version are running at.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Bigdogx, now I know why my Bears lost the superbowl last year. Look at the ref yaw had! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts