Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone in the central PA area want to trade their ZR2 sliders for my Magnum RT steps? Great condition, touched up small rock chips in a few spots only. They are for crew cab. I just don't need the steps. Located in Lewisberry, PA 17339.

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Would anyone in the central PA area want to trade their ZR2 sliders for my Magnum RT steps? Great condition, touched up small rock chips in a few spots only. They are for crew cab. I just don't need the steps. Located in Lewisberry, PA 17339.
Not interested in the steps, but these are the cheapest sliders you'll find, and only 8 hours from you.....while you're here might as well pick up the Corsa db exhaust I have listed, which is also super cheap ;-)

http://coloradofans.com/forums/79-s...365345-fs-rock-sliders-my-2018-zr2-225-a.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.