• Canyon thats bangin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a 2007 Chevy Monte Carlo with 11,XXX miles, gray leather w/ heated seats, remote start, 3.5 V6 that gets 30MPG(atleast when i drove it on the highway) Should I keep my 2004 with 51,XXX miles and no warranty or go with somethin new that has 100k mile warranty and new body style lookin. They said they'd take $15,000 for it and give me $9,000 for my truck with the 20's on it, said they'd give me $8,000 without the wheels so I thought that'd be pretty good deal with them on there, didn't think I"d sell them on here or anywhere else for more than $1,000. Heres some pics and one I photoshopped myself that it could kinda look like after I'm done.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
how bout you buy a totaled colorado from me for like 25,000?

seriously, either vechile is awsome, you just have to choose which one when you wake up you will say "damn im love my car/truck"

and which one is more pratical for you...do you use your truck as a truck? could you use the extra seating?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gettingspeedy said:
how bout you buy a totaled colorado from me for like 25,000?

seriously, either vechile is awsome, you just have to choose which one when you wake up you will say "/forum/images/smiles/censored.gif im love my car/truck"

and which one is more pratical for you...do you use your truck as a truck? could you use the extra seating?
Totalled Colly how could i resist :lol: sorry couldnt help myself lol.
Yeh i'm diggin the Monte its hella nice with the heated leather and stuff and gets like 10MPG better than my truck so i'd save money each month on gas cause i drive a lot and my reg cab gives me no storage at all i'd love a trunk for big system but i only use my truck to haul the 4 wheeler but i could use dads truck when i need but then again i dont wanna see some douche drivin my truck in town and treatin it like a red headed step child

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
hell, just trade your truck for the silvy sitting behind it (im geussin thats your dads truck?)

ill make you a deal, colly for 24,995

sounds like a typical deal from chevy right?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gettingspeedy said:
hell, just trade your truck for the silvy sitting behind it (im geussin thats your dads truck?)

ill make you a deal, colly for 24,995

sounds like a typical deal from chevy right?
Yep dads new 08' Sierra, its nice i do like it alot but the payments would be too much.

24,995; dude you forgot the 95cents LOL, yeh i love how they put a truck as like 28,745.873929 and round off the cents like its algebra or somethin and where the hell does $43 excact dollars come from? how many cigs and beers they drank and smoked while puttin more money in the bank

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
well hell, thats where i live lol

well not any more, i lived there till may of '07

i live in NC now, just havent changed that

went to heath and lived right down the road from the mall

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gettingspeedy said:
well hell, thats where i live lol

well not any more, i lived there till may of '07

i live in NC now, just havent changed that

went to heath and lived right down the road from the mall
Lol whata coincidence, i took my truck up there a little while back and the guy at the dealship said hell yeh i want that truck, as many mexicans as there are around here i'd sell if fast, so i guess theres quite a few around there? i was there at the mall and i did see majority of mexicans

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
royal oaks is awsome, i smoked off 5 sets of tires in 3 months and they kept replacing, re-balenceing, and re-aligning under the tire warrenty.

sucka's

but the service ppl are pricks

they had a real nice victory red extreeme there that was all tricked out.

$25,000 truck with ~$5000 in upgrades....were asking $37,000

didnt sell it too quick

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gettingspeedy said:
royal oaks is awsome, i smoked off 5 sets of tires in 3 months and they kept replacing, re-balenceing, and re-aligning under the tire warrenty.

sucka's

but the service ppl are pricks

they had a real nice victory red extreeme there that was all tricked out.

$25,000 truck with ~$5000 in upgrades....were asking $37,000

didnt sell it too quick
lol thats awsome

i hate how stealerships have something and think its gold till they sell it to ya then the ***** just aluminum, hell not even that prolly just tin in their eyes, i know if i traded my truck they'd put it out on the lot that same day with 4 or 5K mark up i guarantee it, i'll prolly just sit it at moms work for inbetween what dealer would ask and what they'd give me

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
find out whats its worth, drive off a cliff, run home, call your insurance company and report it stolen. just make sure the keys are in it, and the evidence isnt.

lol, i got a buddy who did that cause he didnt feel like fixin his truck and wanted a new one, worked for him

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gettingspeedy said:
find out whats its worth, drive off a cliff, run home, call your insurance company and report it stolen. just make sure the keys are in it, and the evidence isnt.

lol, i got a buddy who did that cause he didnt feel like fixin his truck and wanted a new one, worked for him
my luck they wouldnt give me what i still owe on it but that'd deff. be a plan lol

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jj blunts said:
thats def a nice ass car
Yeh with the right wheels and stuff I think i'd turn just as much heads with it as i do with my truck, just dont know if i wanna give up my baby and then regret it, and give it away for 9 grand, i could get more if i sold it myself but then the car might not still be there, then i dont wanna see it drivin around town and make me sad:(:(, what would you do man?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts