Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a blast on the Uwharrie OHV trails. I was able to complete the Wolfs Den, Rocky Mountain Loop, Falls Dam, and Sawmill trails even with my limited mods. It's amazing what having good spotters will do for you. The biggest issue I had was my Colorado's long wheelbase in comparison to other Jeeps/4runners/etc. It definitely justifies that Peak Suspension 3" lift I've had my eye on for a while.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was more interesting to click through than that boring video that Fringe guy has been promoting. Thanks for sharing.
Haha thanks man, for reference Wolfs Den is the only "easy" trail and the others were all rated "Moderate". I didn't bother taking the truck on any of the harder trails like Dickey Bell. I'm pretty confident it wouldn't survive stock.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Haha thanks man, for reference Wolfs Den is the only "easy" trail and the others were all rated "Moderate". I didn't bother taking the truck on any of the harder trails like Dickey Bell. I'm pretty confident it wouldn't survive stock.
Well that other video I swear they put a rock in the way so there would be an obstacle. In any case it could have been easily moved out of the way by the spotter. It was a snoozefest. Your's was interesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts