Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've got a 2k8 Colorado Crew Cab, Z71 2LT, 4x4. I've got a Line-X liner in it that wraps up over the tailgate and the front rail of the bed, but not the siderails. I'm looking to get a tonneau cover for it. Ideally, I want one that would mount as flush as possible to the top of the rails, or something really close. I was thinking maybe softcover, but I doubt I could find one that flushmounts? And also, with a tonneau cover, are diamond plate bedrails out of the question?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Hey, its me again! :) I went with the Bak Flip cover and used their Bak bed rail and tailgate protectors (smooth not diamond plate pattern). Fit was just fine.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Canyon08Z71 said:
Hey, its me again! :) I went with the Bak Flip cover and used their Bak bed rail and tailgate protectors (smooth not diamond plate pattern). Fit was just fine.
Got any links? (I'm lazy, I know.)

·
Registered
70 Posts
bakflip covers are a joke....

i got one when they still had the gas struts with them..... what a nightmare.... ended up returning it (i paid almost 100 bucks to ship it back out of my own pocket)

it even scraped a chunk out of my linex on the rails by the gate

two thumbs down on their crappy customer service too.... they seem to talk the talk but don't do any walking

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Fold-a-Cover or the Checkmate undercover.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
MeltdOwn350 said:
Canyon08Z71 said:
Boo hoo. Mine is working just fine, it is generation 2 BakFlip, very easy installation.

ARTICLE: Bak Bakflip Tonneau Cover REVIEW/INSTALL/PICS
your post was the reason i got one..... maybe i should be asking you for my return shipping costs... :lol:
That is not my post... :roll: I do not offer money to people following other people's articles or posts. Thanks for sharing your feelings though. Real touching story. :lol:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Look at my sig line. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts