Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my waiting game is almost over. I initially tried to order a 2020 Denali 30 December 2019, and we all know how that worked out. 14 March 2020 I talked my dealer into changing the interior color on my order, so I guess that's the official order date. I got the call today that my new truck has arrived and will be ready for pick up tomorrow. Pictures to follow on my new 2021 CCLB Denali.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well my waiting game is almost over. I initially tried to order a 2020 Denali 30 December 2019, and we all know how that worked out. 14 March 2020 I talked my dealer into changing the interior color on my order, so I guess that's the official order date. I got the call today that my new truck has arrived and will be ready for pick up tomorrow. Pictures to follow on my new 2021 CCLB Denali.
Like a kid at Christmas! good luck, hope you get a good on!

·
Registered
2021 satin steel extended cab Z71 4x4
26 Posts
Thats great. Mine has been in transit for 4 weeks now and i like less than 7 hours from wentzville. I am questioning how Gm feels about my dealer. Lol. Post those pictures. I love seeing them. Thx

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
1,611 Posts
Congrats on the soon delivery of your new 2021 Denali

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the wait continues. I go to the dealer and go through all the paperwork and everything is fine. While we are waiting to get loan rate quotes, my salesman suggests we take the truck for a quick drive before everything is signed. I walk out to see this beautiful truck sitting out front with my license plates already installed. The only problem is that I ordered a long box, and this is obviously a short box. The good news is that I am very pleased with the Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere interior choice, and the Cayenne Red looks great. I just get to wait 6-8 more weeks unless the dealer's general manager can get GM to fast track one for me, which I don't think will happen.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Well, the wait continues. I go to the dealer and go through all the paperwork and everything is fine. While we are waiting to get loan rate quotes, my salesman suggests we take the truck for a quick drive before everything is signed. I walk out to see this beautiful truck sitting out front with my license plates already installed. The only problem is that I ordered a long box, and this is obviously a short box. The good news is that I am very pleased with the Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere interior choice, and the Cayenne Red looks great. I just get to wait 6-8 more weeks unless the dealer's general manager can get GM to fast track one for me, which I don't think will happen.
Does it being a short bed make you feel like this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Beautiful truck. Sorry about your troubles. If that was a diesel, I would be on the phone with the dealer right now to buy it. Exactly what we are looking for.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Bought a 2020 Z71 over the phone today. THAT is a real first for me.

Z71, CRUSH, long bed, blk leather, bed liner, Dealer tinted windows, block heater, upgraded stereo.

Pick it up on Saturday on my way back through Idaho. Happy with the deal. Three different times the sales guy mentioned "end of the month, we want to move some iron".

Big weekend for both of us! Yay us!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wow, that is a beauty! Wish you all the luck finalizing your new truck purchase!

·
Registered
4,031 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Wow, how does something as basic as long or short bed get screwed up on an order?

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Wow, how does something as basic as long or short bed get screwed up on an order?
Someone checked the wrong box. Either at the Dealership (most likely) or the plant

1 - 18 of 18 Posts