Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Armando (uneek), Charles (Greendraggin), Jason (J-Bo).......we really appreciated all your efforts in supplying our participating members with the Shreveport Tour 2007 windshield graphics. Your hard work made a big difference in the visual "homerun" that every one of the plant employees witnessed!

A job done very, very well! :wink:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
That's no problem Sab. 8)

I still have a bunch left. I will be happy to post one in the mail if any of you that attended still wants one.

The way that I explained it, if we do this next year, you could use your decal then and roll in with last years on to show that you are a two year participant. ;)

PM me your mailing addy and I will put in the mail. :)

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do Jason...good idea! I will hook Greendraggin into this as well. You guys made a Killer-Kombo on the graphics!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thank you,
to Sab, J-Bo and everyone that was able to attend. It is not something that any of us will soon forget. I also am sorry to anyone that wanted a decal that did not get one (I think I missed one or two). There was sooooo much going on that I just missed a couple. I cant wait till 08'!

·
Registered
389 Posts
if any small ones were made maybe like a foot long and kinda small i would take one.. i might go get a small one made at a local vinyl shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts