Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Sounds like something they would do.. I love Discount Tire... They have had all our business for the past 7 years now, and will continue to get it... Great customer service... Sounds like they balance it for you from their site.

·
Going UP!
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I saw something like that for an extra $100, but didn't opt for it since I could get it done for less than a third of that back home.

I am just really curious about that shipping email tracking only 4 packages. Like I said, would be tits if these things are mounted and ready to go. No hassle for me haha.

·
Going UP!
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, seriously, 60 views and no one can validate this? All I am looking for is a "I ordered my rims and tires from there. Yes/No they do or do not mount and balance the tires for you."

That is all I need. Not an elaboration or anything. Obviously I will find out when they show up on the doorstep, but I would like to be ready to take them to a shop if I have to mount them myself.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Why don't you just call them and find out? I am sure they have a 24 hour customer service number. I have ordered tires from there but never a wheel and tire package.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Maybe they just decided not to ship your wheels or tires. You'll get the wheels now and tires will be here three weeks from now. I'm jk. If that actually happens are you gonna come beat me up for jinxing it? lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just curious how much did they charge you for shipping? Cause I had to ship a set of tires out of my moms work and it was like $35 a tire. They were 255/30r22 but still...I thought that was outrageous.

·
Going UP!
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FREE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, total order for a set of 18x9 MB Express rims and 255/55 (I think) Yokohama rubbers, with lugs and valve stems and all that crap was like 1300 shipped.

The rims were on sale and I opted for the higher priced tires because of the better reviews on snow and ice.

I didn't think it was that bad.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I would think that at almost 70lbs each that the tires are mounted. When I ordered my 20" wheels they were shipped with the tires mounted and they were around 80lbs each.

·
Registered
3 Posts
YES, If you buy the wheels and tires together they mount and balance them free and ship them that way.

I just bought a wheel/tire set 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I bought my tires and rims from them. I love that company. plus if you have a location near you they will swap out your tires and rims whenever you want and it cost nothing. Did you buy the warranty and insurance for them also?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts