Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, you started all of this as only a small dream then it became a reality. I can't tell you, yes you Robert, thank you enough. Knowing you, you are going to say that it couldn't be done without us or the GM-Shreveport Staff, but you were the link between us and them. You created the tour, which hopefully will become an annual thing, and I would like to Thank You.

--Victor

·
Registered
699 Posts
yea robert is one crazy fan!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I totally agree, you are the light that led the way. I knew it was going to be a great day when you were the first person to meet up in Marshall b/c you were even more excited than me. :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
266 Posts
After spending a good half-day looking through everything, I can imagine the coordination required to pull something like this off. It's amazing what ideas one man can have, that turn into the dreams and goals for others.

Sab, I can imagine you dislike us telling you this, and I know you seek the best for all of us, the forum, and especially the great folks at the Shreveport Plant.......so I can only offer my thanks to you for all you have done. Keep up the good work, your presense is contagious!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I can only agree. It would not have happened without all your efforts. I would have to say your commitment to this forum is undoubting. Thank you for all you have done. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed!!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
your efforts really paid off in the end Robert, as dedicated a member as you are, i betcha this place will run on into the next generation of members :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Really, if not...then make a new award to cover his contributions to us all!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I only know you from the tireless efforts here on the forum and I am impressed. You are always fan the flame of our appreciation for these trucks and always do it with dignity and energy.

THANKS for all you do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts