Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the headlights/DRL's on my canyon! I did a quick photoshop, but i am still having trouble actually picturing it on the truck itself, and THEN trying to decide if it looks right. Oh what a dilema haha... let me know what you all think..!

Currently is:

WIth baked headlights:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really? hmmm i will have to try to find a picture of those a photoshop them in to see what they look like.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DBNissan said:
Actually on your lights it will be black on the sides if you bake them.

The white reflectors are the "cleared" lights you can find on ebay.
Do you know if the black sides is just paint, or something. im really liking the white sides on there. i think is flows a little better with the truck and all. and im kind of cheap and dont want to buy all new headlights just for that. any input is appreciated...thanks

Ryan

·
Premium Member
16,808 Posts
To get the clear reflectors, you will need to buy new lights. The reason your sides will be black is because your inner light housings are black plastic. I don't believe they are painted but that doesn't mean you can't paint them.

Here's mine with the ebay lights

Here's mine stock with the Xtreme chrome housings and amber reflectors

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh that looks sweet DB...maybe i can find some white reflectors and cut them and glue 'em in there or something. ill have to go down to a couple places tomorrow after school and see. I am really liking the white reflectors.

hmmm i wonder if autozone or something sells peices of reflector i could cut. may have to try the local plastic shop...

·
Registered
122 Posts
I haven't been able to find a set headlights on ebay with the black housing and clear reflectors. All I see now are the projectors.

·
Registered
56 Posts
What does baking the headlights do?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts