Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To everyone that participated in the Shreveport Plant Appreciation Tour:

THANK YOU! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU MADE THIS A SUCCESS.....

Although our arrival times and initial coordination were flawless, we still need to brush-up on our traveling routes, and maintaining pre-set rendezvous points. Aside from a few unwanted detours along the way, we all arrived at the plant proper well within the timeframes set! I commend each participant on making this event everything that it turned out to be. I do believe we represented our ColoradoCanyonFans forum very well.

You are now part of GM Shreveport history!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Man, I would like to thank everyone as well. I absolutely loved meeting all you guys. I loved the tour as well. It was a awesome! 8)

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Sign me up! I'm ready to do it again!

·
Registered
236 Posts
im up for it again but by next year ill be in pennsylvania but ill still do it

·
Premium Member
15,978 Posts
Speaking of which. Robert, we'll give you a week or two to catch your breath, but then you need to find out about next years event. Will they be doing the same thing? Will they let us come back? If we get this hashed out soon enough, a bunch more people, like me, would be able to go. I could easily see 100+ trucks making the trip if there was enough advance notice.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Before the day's activities began to wind-down, I was approached by several of the GM staff concerning future events! The talk was to have another one perhaps in April or October of 2008! Another idea they spoke of is to have the event on either a Friday, Saturday or perhaps a Monday! :D

This is just talk right now, so don't hold me to it just yet. But yes, it looks as though this will now be an annual event, so keep this on the back burner.

I do believe a 100-count participation is well within our goals, and possibly more...we will see!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I'll gladly drive for 10 hrs. with no sleep in 2 days to do this again. Sign me up...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Im waiting for the word. Hopefully some more 4x4s will show up this time! I finally got my BL and tires so Im ready to show them off.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Great job coordinating everything SAB. I really had a great time, especially meeting everyone and the caravan down there was really fun. We got a lot of looks from others on the road. Thanks again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts