Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that you have to bore the hub out 100mm or a little more. But would they rub on a stock 07 z85 reg cab? or would i have to do something to the suspension?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know what size tire they have on them right now the guy is letting me know. but i want to fill the fenter out what size would look the best? maybe an offroad tire?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I dont know, when I was at stock height z85 I rubbed with hummer wheels and 235/70r16 tires but my offset on the hummer rims was in further that yours will. but yours is 2 inches taller so I am going to say no they wont fit.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
They won't fit. I put that size on my zq8 when I bought the wheels and it was quite funny. It nearly touched on the bottom of each flare. I'm lowered 2 in and could not let the jack all the way down. I don't know what the max tire size is on a Z85, but 32 in is too big.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh ok what about the rear bc i heard that you can get a 31in tire under it? or on the other hand whats the largest tire that would work under the stock suspension?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok well i picked up the titan rims for like 200 bucks, they only had 200 miles on them!!!!! :D then i turned around and sold the tires for 300 bucks to some guy down the street from me!! lol i dont want to do anything to the suspension with that what size tire should i run???

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Wow, what a deal! I'm running 245/45/18's, but it's 26.6 in tall. I've got a ZQ8 and that is close to the same diameter that came from the factory. I assume you have a Z85? I think you will need a 27 in diameter tire. Maybe a 255/45/18?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts