Everyone, remember to lift up the back corners of your truck's carpet and check for water. I got lucky and found the leak before mold set in. I was cleaning my truck when I decided to tuck away part of my remote wire that was sticking out a little. The very back surface of the carpet felt slightly wet, so I lifted up the carpet and it was dipping, soaked from front to back (mainly the insulation). I had to take everything out and hang my carpet out to dry with some fans on it, it took three days! The gasket around the third brake light had moved some and water was getting in through there. I took some pictures and while my truck was naked I decided to install a sound deadener, I used fatmat (which I later found some negative reviews on, positive too) and lined the truck with it. I used a torch to make sure it sticks, and so far I am extremely satisfied. Now that I have my truck put back together. My entire system sounds 110% better and louder! I also replaced my speakers with a brand that my local audio shop started carrying and swears by, Arc audio. I have to say that these speakers are awesome, crystal clear, and only lack the amp I am saving for. I have some pictures and will have them up tomorrow.