Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red Coly

Going to call the dealer now and see if they'll take $8,500. I may buy it today if they do. I know some had head issues, but apparently that doesn't affect very many.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Looks like a pretty good deal to me. That means hopefully I can get 12.5k for mine....HOPEFULLY

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice looking truck
GM extended the warranty covering the head issue and you should be able to see if work has been done

I would run a CARFAX also - if they don't take your offer I'd be very surprised

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got my 2006 Colorado with 56,690 miles on it for $7,895 (including tax, tag, title).

You could probably talk them down to atleast $8,000, if not lower.

·
Registered
341 Posts
The free carfax link on the page indicates an accident.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Looks like a good deal, even if it was in a accident, looks like they did a good job fixing it. Go for it. Like was said, if its a gm dealer and you can buy some kind of warrantee through GM for the motor it would be money well spent.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
furgoon said:
The free carfax link on the page indicates an accident.
I saw that, but I also don't trust carfax. It said my last car had major frame damage, when there was never any frame damage or even an accident. Plus, not everything is reported to carfax, it's up to the insurer.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Accident doesn't look too bad - hit left rear impact with parked vehicle (backed into it?)

single owner too which is good

·
Registered
341 Posts
Best wishes with your new purchase. You got a helluva deal.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't worry, I'm not one to leave anything stock. I'm debating on if the LS1 sitting here will still go into my Corvair like I planned or into the Coly.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts