Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

501 - 520 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just traded my SS in for a ZR2 with a duramax. Rides nice, but it's a turd! Also the fuel mileage has been terrible for the first tank. My LMM Duramax gets better economy than this thing so far. Looking into some of the "green" tuning options now.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Crazy, what kind of idiot trades an SS for a truck?

Just kidding, traded my '16 JGM 6MT for one a couple months ago. A couple weeks before that, that same dealer took in a Perfect Blue one for a ZR2 as well. Weird.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #505 (Edited)
2019 Colorado ZR2

Not too much going on tonight, so I started looking at the 2019 ZR2’s online. I found one at a dealer in Iowa in the “Crush” (orange) color. Besides the new color for the ZR2, changes that stood out in the photos are the new Infotainment system with HD radio, heated steering wheel, two headliner microphones, and two USB ports and an SD card reader at the front of the console. See the link below for the listing on cars.com.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/744469649/overview/

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
How are these showing up on lots but Chevy still doesn't have them on their website to build?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
It’s the regular 2019 Colorado owners manual. It has Bison specific information, meaning it should be available soon as 2019 model. No Bison has shown on lots yet.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
How are these showing up on lots but Chevy still doesn't have them on their website to build?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That is not uncommon for GM. For some reason their website often lags behind what can actually be bought/ordered. Probably translation problems between "Steve" the programmer in India and the executives in Detroit. >:)

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,211 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Gas or diesel. For zr2 owners who went diesel and or gas for that matter what would you get if you was trading today for new one

GAS! I drove both gas and diesel before I bought my gas ext cab. The diesel does have more off idle torque but it falls on it's face above 25mph compared to the gas engine.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #515 (Edited)
Will the bison be coming out for 19

Gas or diesel. For zr2 owners who went diesel and or gas for that matter what would you get if you was trading today for new one

Yes! It’ll be out in January.

I would absolutely buy the gas and Red Hot again, but I’d get the Bison this time. :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #516
So has anyone gone in and placed an order on a ZR2 Bison yet?

·
Registered
703 Posts
GAS! I drove both gas and diesel before I bought my gas ext cab. The diesel does have more off idle torque but it falls on it's face above 25mph compared to the gas engine.

Yes! It’ll be out in January.

I would absolutely buy the gas and Red Hot again, but I’d get the Bison this time. :grin2:
I am going for diesel. Looking for the mpg benefits when towing as I need to move stuff around. As to color, I just hope that the blue is available when it comes out...

501 - 520 of 538 Posts