Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

481 - 500 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
New 2018 ZR2

New 2018 ZR2
Cajun Red Tintcoat $495.00
Audio System, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation and 8" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo $495.00
LPO, Illuminated Black bowtie emblem $425.00
Audio system feature, Bose premium 7-speaker system $500.00
LPO, All-weather floor mats $160.00
Total Options $2,075.00
MSRP* $45,070.00

·
Registered
197 Posts
First zr2 gas tank skid plate.

Skid plates are all on, took some rough photos. Sorry still snow on the ground that refuses to leave.

1/4” oil skid

3/16” trans skid

3/16” gas skid “protector” wouldn’t want the weight of the truck on it.

All aluminum 6061.

Ordered the rc921 level kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thought I'd give my fellow Canadians a heads up that I spoke to an acquaintance of mine who owns Kelowna Chevrolet. He has three ZR2's on their way. I don't recall the specs on each one but he's got both diesel, gas, crew and extend cabs ZR2's.

If your interested call 250-860-6000 and ask for Clayton Andres. I told him I'd post here since after I got mine I had many people asking where I found my ZR2. Feel free to tell him I sent you, may help :wink2:

Cheers,
Peter

Reactions: JOODOKICK

·
Registered
197 Posts
Battery upgrade.
Should be enough to run the fridge.
Canadiantire motomaster special for all the Canadians, 5year warranty is hard to pass up.

Went to h7 group94 size

Finally getting into the trail for a weekend to really test the zed R2

·
Registered
6 Posts
GM Engineers indicated the reduced towing do to the removal of the 'air dam' and cooling issues MAY result. Just watch your temperature gauge and back off if in the desert at 100*.

·
Registered
197 Posts
When a rock jumps out and grabs your slider.
Kind of what I expected from them, protected the body perfectly but they got dented bad and all the paint is peeling.
Wasn’t a huge drop but it did hit pretty hard

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #490
Thread bump. Anyone thinking of ordering a 2019 ZR2 yet?

·
Super Moderator
4,211 Posts
Thread bump. Anyone thinking of ordering a 2019 ZR2 yet?
I'm working a deal for a 2018 heavily discounted but the trade value on my Canyon is holding me up. If it doesn't work out I'll miss out on the 2018s and then start again working deals on a 2019.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #494

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looking at a Satin Steel ZR2 with a baby dmax and:
block heater, Bose, all weather floor liner, and black bowties.

Total after tax is 44k, not sure if that's a decent deal or not.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well ended up with a different satin steel ZR2 with a dmax, navigation, block heater, and bose speakers for a sale price of $41,259. Not a tremendous deal compared to some that I've read about, but at least it was $5,250 off MSRP.

Reactions: Therby

·
Registered
424 Posts
@custom90gt that is even less than I paid with employee discount, that is the best deal I have ever heard of on a diesel ZR2. Congrats! Check out my youtube channel for advice/solutions and mods to the diesel.

Reactions: Parenbizvegasa

·
Registered
455 Posts
@custom90gt that is even less than I paid with employee discount, that is the best deal I have ever heard of on a diesel ZR2. Congrats! Check out my youtube channel for advice/solutions and mods to the diesel.

Lol nice youtube channel name! Love the first video with the snow. I am stoked to get some miles on it and tune it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well ended up with a different satin steel ZR2 with a dmax, navigation, block heater, and bose speakers for a sale price of $41,259. Not a tremendous deal compared to some that I've read about, but at least it was $5,250 off MSRP.
Considering the diesel is about $4K more and the extras, it sounds like you got a good deal.

481 - 500 of 538 Posts