Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's an Isuzu I-590 or whatever. I saw they are actually cheaper than our Colorado's, but look very simliar.

Are these good trucks? And, do they have decent features or the same as the Colorados? Also, I heard there was a diesel version of it, but never found one... Anyone have any info on that?

Also this is probably a retarted question, but what's the lowest priced diesel truck on the market right now?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
There are no diesel GMT355 in the US. The Isuzu trucks were the I290 and I370 but they have stopped selling them.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm sure there are still some out there to buy. I have an I350. It is EXACTLY the same as a Colorado/Canyon the only difference is is says Isuzu where it normally says Chevy/GMC. Oh and the grille is kinda ugly... but you can buy a Colorado grille and stick it right in.

Oh, and yes its cheaper, mine was 5 grand cheaper than an identical Colorado.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I wonder if you stuck a colorado grill in it if you could get away with having it serviced at a GM dealer for warantee work, lol

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Also this is probably a retarted question, but what's the lowest priced diesel truck on the market right now?

That would probably be a stripped, work truck, regular cab version of the heavy duty 3/4 ton trucks made by Dodge, Ford, Chevrolet and GMC.

Without doing research on the 'net, I figure such a truck would have a base price of around $22,000. Add a diesel engine as the only option and the price of the cheapest diesel truck in the USA should be priced at about $28,000.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
haha, an 08 sierra rclb 2500 with only option being diesel is $33,600

1 - 7 of 7 Posts