Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's an Isuzu I-590 or whatever. I saw they are actually cheaper than our Colorado's, but look very simliar.

Are these good trucks? And, do they have decent features or the same as the Colorados? Also, I heard there was a diesel version of it, but never found one... Anyone have any info on that?

Also this is probably a retarted question, but what's the lowest priced diesel truck on the market right now?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
There are no diesel GMT355 in the US. The Isuzu trucks were the I290 and I370 but they have stopped selling them.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm sure there are still some out there to buy. I have an I350. It is EXACTLY the same as a Colorado/Canyon the only difference is is says Isuzu where it normally says Chevy/GMC. Oh and the grille is kinda ugly... but you can buy a Colorado grille and stick it right in.

Oh, and yes its cheaper, mine was 5 grand cheaper than an identical Colorado.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I wonder if you stuck a colorado grill in it if you could get away with having it serviced at a GM dealer for warantee work, lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
rangerbob said:
There are no diesel GMT355 in the US. The Isuzu trucks were the I290 and I370 but they have stopped selling them.
No, they will build them through the 2008 model run.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Also this is probably a retarted question, but what's the lowest priced diesel truck on the market right now?

That would probably be a stripped, work truck, regular cab version of the heavy duty 3/4 ton trucks made by Dodge, Ford, Chevrolet and GMC.

Without doing research on the 'net, I figure such a truck would have a base price of around $22,000. Add a diesel engine as the only option and the price of the cheapest diesel truck in the USA should be priced at about $28,000.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
haha, an 08 sierra rclb 2500 with only option being diesel is $33,600

1 - 7 of 7 Posts