Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 40 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
iwa100 said:
Sold plenty of stuff to other members around here also. Haven't heard anything back so I assume they are happy :)
I bought from you, fastest shipping I have ever seen, everything went perfect on this end

Also bought from a member named Silvers, no complaints there either, even though it was an international transaction.

Sold a few things too, and never had anyone complain back to me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I bought some memory from Jax. Very fast shipping and got a great deal on them. Would definately purchase from him again. Thanks again Jax

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Today I drove up to PA and bought the Grand Prix seats off Mr. Pig.

It was the easiest transaction to date. Tom was nice enough to stay at work so it would be closer to me. On top of that he had the seats ready to go. We unbolted my seats and swapped them out and that was all she wrote.

All I can say is, this has been my best buy yet. I had 1.5 hr ride back, and it was a dream to have seat that held my happy a$$ in place while going around a corner. If your thinking about new seats....do it. It makes driving that much more pleasureable.

So thanks Tom, your seats have a well appreciated new home in my rado.

I'd recommend buying from him anyday.

Jeremy

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
1BADI5 said:
Today I drove up to PA and bought the Grand Prix seats off Mr. Pig.

It was the easiest transaction to date. Tom was nice enough to stay at work so it would be closer to me. On top of that he had the seats ready to go. We unbolted my seats and swapped them out and that was all she wrote.

All I can say is, this has been my best buy yet. I had 1.5 hr ride back, and it was a dream to have seat that held my happy a$$ in place while going around a corner. If your thinking about new seats....do it. It makes driving that much more pleasureable.

So thanks Tom, your seats have a well appreciated new home in my rado.

I'd recommend buying from him anyday.

Jeremy
You put Grand Prix seats in your rado?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I sure did, and they are 1000x better then the rado seats. I will post pics tomorrow. They are the same ones Mr. Pig had in his rado.

Jeremy

·
Registered
959 Posts
Big thanks to MC! he's the man! I bought an amp from him and i really wanted it asap and he sent it out wednesday and trusted me to send him the money friday. He's a really honest guy, and it was great transaction and we talked the whole way throught it, the amp should be here monday or tuesday defintly. Thanks again man, for a great amp at a great price.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Canyon04Z71, Izzocolorado, thanks guys for AEM(w/AEM decal SURPRISE!!) and tonneau(in great shape). Shipment was very fast i bought these things and within 5 days they were at my house so i know you shipped them right away. And both of you guys live clear on the other side of the country!

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
turbizzy said:
There should be a seller's feedback underneath the Avatar area like how ebay has lol.
http://www.heatware.com

;)

I think everyone here should use it. You leave feedback just as you would with the eBay thing. Works great. Just leave your heatware ID in your post and another user can look you up on heatware.com to check your feedback.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I purchased the Jet Servo from collyondubs, smooth transaction nice guy (from what I can tell in the few messages that were sent) Prompt shipping. If he sells something else I am intrested in I would have no problem doing business with him again.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks sillyoldtayo and mc!! You guys were great customers!! I am glad this thread is here to promote the honest/good sellers of this site. I am glad to hear you guys are happy with our transactions.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
econobarn said:
I purchased the Jet Servo from collyondubs, smooth transaction nice guy (from what I can tell in the few messages that were sent) Prompt shipping. If he sells something else I am intrested in I would have no problem doing business with him again.
Thanks econobarn! I am glad to see you received the servo.

The payment side of the transaction went smooth also. I would definately do business with econobarn again.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I purchase a factory hitch from a91sdime, everything was as described and I am very happy with my purchase. I would buy from him again without a second thought.

·
Registered
184 Posts
collyondubs said:
I purchase a factory hitch from a91sdime, everything was as described and I am very happy with my purchase. I would buy from him again without a second thought.
Thanks for the post...Collyondubs paid quickly and was easy to deal with. Would have no problems dealing with him as a seller or buyer.

[this thread sounds more and more like ebay everythime you read it]

Dan

21 - 40 of 334 Posts