Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

321 - 334 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Shout out to DWeberZ71 for the awesome deal on the Z71 wheel/tire set !!! Was a good day for a road trip and DWeber is a super nice guy with a sweet ride !!! Thanks again :)

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I would like to give thanks and high praise to JeffJordan, whom I bought a GM Exhaust Tip from used a few months ago. He is an awesome guy to deal with. Highly recommend buying from him if anyone gets a chance in the future. Thank you. Jeff!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Scammer: - Chris Blumsfield aka
@Salazar (forum name, opened just to initiate sale), saying he is selling lgz downpipes. Will only take unprotected payment sources, aka venmo, because he isn’t allowed to have a PayPal account due to pass scam victimhood issues. Well Venmo is owned by PayPal. Can’t have one of you can’t have the other.
Won’t send pictures. When I told him I had someone local to buy in person all of a sudden they were sold etc etc

·
Registered
261 Posts
Smooth transaction with @SICMAB for a set of ditch light brackets a few days ago.

Same with @littleap783 for some BORA wheel spacers a few months back.

Would definitely do business again with both of these fine members.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bought a complete set of ‘15 OEM lug nuts from @BrianM83. He offered a great deal at a great price. Faaaaaaast Priotity shipping. Have no hesitations. Great member and great transaction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
321 - 334 of 334 Posts