Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

301 - 320 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Bought rear all weather floor mat for 2nd gen crew cab from panthers85. He shipped very quickly and was very responsive to questions etc. Would definitely buy something else from him

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sports bar and steps

@Idiot_in_a_mask

Great transaction, awesome communication. I drove 1100 miles round trip to pick these up, the transaction when I go there was smooth and quick. Some after the purchase conversation was smooth and he was more than fair with me.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Husky Mud flaps

@RatRacer

Fast shipping, great packaging. Thanks for the smooth transaction.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Just wanted to give a shoutout to @Midnight16 for selling me these set of OEM fender flares. Item was exactly as he mentioned in his ad. He gave me a deal on them especially since it was being shipped to Hawaii

·
Registered
216 Posts
Purchased 4 Z-71 rims, center caps and lug nuts from Craigski. He shipped the rims in the boxes his new wheels came in. The rims were in great shape. Reasonable price, speedy and safe shipping. Highly recommend this seller.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Jammin416- great transaction!

Jammin416 sent me a set of Weathertech mats, hitch mount and a sunshade in 2 days from PA. Great transaction!

Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Shout out to georgevee. He sold me a access lorado tonneau cover. Delivered as promised as described. Cannot be happier. And cannot say enough good things about his integrity.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Picked up the Elite Catch Can from @Sims3217
Shipped it immediately and had it in a couple of days. Great person to deal with and Id definitely recommend any transactions with him. :wink2:

·
Registered
203 Posts
this is late but wanted to thank @turbogoat324 for the rack! lights come in next week so the install will happen soon. would not hesitate to buy from him again

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have always been jealous of the diesel trucks that have the tag on the hood. I put a tag on for what's under the hood, like the muscle cars do. Thanks shout out to forum members @tmalley77 and @madcratebuilder for selling me their de-badging scraps.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks to @BukmarZR2 for my ZR2 sliders! Even drove to meet me and saved me some time!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bought 18" Z71 takeoffs from Supermodulation and he was unbelievably helpful throughout the entire transaction. Lived nearby so it was easy pickup, helped my dad and I with the swap and install, had a beast of ryobi driver to get the job done and was incredibly informative too, it felt like class and was a great way to spend an hour on Sunday. This seems to be the general reception toward people buying from other forum members and I think it really speaks to the type of people we meet here. This was my first purchase from here and I could not have been happier with how it all went.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Picked up a set of stock heated mirrors from @AV8OR

He sent them quick and packed so that the animals that handled the shipping couldn't have possibly broken them.

Many thanks for all the help. :wink2:

301 - 320 of 334 Posts