Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

281 - 300 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Got some small flares from Canyon_4x4, shipped fast, as described, and a great price. I am happy :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
also picked up some z85 fender flares from trailfiend , quick shipping, great packaging and recieved undamaged. all pieces sent and most importantly, exactly as described, great seller. thanks,

·
Registered
324 Posts
also picked up some z85 fender flares from trailfiend , quick shipping, great packaging and recieved undamaged. all pieces sent and most importantly, exactly as described, great seller. thanks,
Hey thanks man! I appreciate the feedback!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Got my bar from michiganguy shipped it right away true to his word just what was expected thanx jeff!!! super stoked...

·
Registered
87 Posts
fwinchev

Purchased a set of side steps from Dave (fwinchev). Super guy to work with. Parts arrived quickly and no damage. Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Purchased a Truxedo Tonneau Cover from Mike1952. Item arrived exactly as described and I am extremely happy with the entire transaction. Would not hesitate to purchase from again.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Seller: SSIndeed
Excellent buying experience !!
Parts bought: Front and rear OEM Bowties
Sent me the Bowties on his on $$...
Told me if I liked them simply refund his shipping costs... Top notch member and a new friend !!!
Thanks SSIndeed !!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
purchased a brand new Zone 1.25 level kit from Jimsc, came fast, great deal. thank you to Jimsc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got a Green Filter Performance Intake from member gn4life for a great price, brand new. Seller packed shipment well and nothing was missing. Installed and is working great. Seller kept in contact whole time and was very patient. Very happy buyer here :grin2: Thanks gn4life!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Great transaction with member MNT250 . bought some shocks from him and he shipped out promptly.

·
Registered
95 Posts

Attachments

281 - 300 of 334 Posts