Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Texas

6K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  KingGimp 
#1 ·
This thread is to help members locate and rate/review Chevrolet dealers in Texas.

#2 ·
Ray Huffines Chevrolet Plano

Huffines owns several dealerships in the DFW area and from the ratings on various social media networks, they are all well regarded.

I purchased a new Kia Sportage EX in December and was impressed with the professionalism, friendliness, and customer service. I've been back for two services and was really impressed with that department.

So, when my car died and I found myself in need of a truck, I decided to give Huffines Chevy a try. I'm very glad I did. The communication online was prompt and courteous. They made sure I got the incentives which were offered and processed my GM supplier discount without hesitation (unlike a couple of others I had called first). The whole process was great. My truck was a transfer and had a couple of dings from transport which they took care of. A few days after I brought the truck home I noticed some scratches under the dealer badge. They scheduled a body shop appointment and set me up with a nice loaner without even asking.

If you are anywhere in North Texas... Check them out!

#3 ·
I purchased my 2017 ZR2 from Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine. I dealt with Chris Pepper over the internet and via text message. He was great and had everything set up nicely for me when I arrived. It took us roughly 2 hours to get everything done and send me on my way in my new toy.

#4 ·
I second Classic Chevy in Grapevine, TX. As a veteran another veteran shared his experience. Talked to Eric Hall the internet mgr, now truck manager, who took care of me. He turned me over to Micheal Gordon, Marine who shared our experiences and test road my new truck. Deal fast and patience til I decided. I could not find a better deal from other dealers. Great dealership. Have had Toyota’s before and there was upward a better service at My first to new bow tie truck. I wil be back if needed another Chevy.

#6 ·
In the Houston area, Knapp Chevrolet is the best I have ever dealt with for Service. Been in business since the 1920's or 1930's. Must be doing something right. As far as body shops, I highly recommend Demontrond in Conroe, TX.

#7 · (Edited)
HTML:
Purchased my truck at Parkway Chevrolet in Tomball, awesome salesperson Regina Treadwell, but will never return to that dealership. Have been using Robbins Chevrolet in Humble for warranty work. They are really good too. Ask for Chris Schuller in Service!

#8 ·
Bought from Munday Chevrolet in Houston, worst decision I made. Some of it on their end, but mostly because these new models (all companies) are made poorly and to top it off all the bugs associated with having new tech.

Wish they made a version of vehicles that just run great and have less technology.

#9 ·
I third Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine. The internet salesman i used was awesome and really worked at making me happy. His name is Kevin Gooding. And i use Randy Harp as my service advisor and have been very pleased with his customer service. They have a large lot with alot to choose from. Great dealership to buy from ??

#15 ·
Fourth vote for Classic. Bought mine from Chris McConnell and was the best buying experience I’ve ever had.

My home dealer is Peltier Chevrolet in Tyler. They’re always slammed and have little interest in actually doing anything for you except collect your money. I use Hall Buick GMC instead. Night and day difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
I have been to three different dealers here in South TX. Gillman Chevy in Harlingen, Gillman Chevy in San Benito and Tipotex Chevy in Brownsville. Actually all have been great to me. Loaner vehicles when I needed one, picked me up and dropped me off when I asked, and worked with me on price for a tire repair.

Out of the three, Gillman of San Benito is my number 1 Pick. They were able to fix an AC issue I had since day one of owning the truck, worked with another dealer to get the parts needed faster, and the service rep kept me updated with texts throughout the process.

Tipotex is the biggest in my area and usually the busiest.

#11 ·
Four Stars Auto Group in henrietta TX. No bullshit, no add ons. They gave me a price and that was that. Held the truck for a week for me. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. All the local Houston dealers on the other hand were complete scumbags. Bait and switch pricing, waiting forever to get a price even in person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.