Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,


Just spreading the word. Us here in Texas need to keep that evil she beyotch from even getting close to office. All my Rep buddies and I are going to vote for Obama ( empty suit candidate ) so he can beat Clinton and have her try to steal the nom from him which will implode the Democratic party.

In the general election vote republican


Here is a movie on what a scum Hillary really is.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-759678069579033335&q=duration:long+site:google.com&total=305479&start=560&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=8
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
But if Billary wins I'll have a great excuse to move to Australia.

Nothing like having a pacifist in office to encourage those who dislike America to do something about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,617 Posts
Scarecrow said:
But if Billary wins I'll have a great excuse to move to Australia.

Nothing like having a pacifist in office to encourage those who dislike America to do something about it.

LOL I'm with you man, I'm thinking ..Canada or Canada...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree we should start bringing the guys back home. But we cant just pull out and say " see ya...good luck".......That will open the gates for Iran, Syria to make Iraq a haven for terrorism.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
turbizzy said:
Bring our troops home!
That's actually why I am voting for Senator Mc Cain.
Given his experience in the Vietnam war, (and his time at the infamous Hanoi Hilton) I don't believe he would keep our troops in harms way one second longer than they need to be. . . . . Unlike Billarys other half who cut and run in Somalia the second things got ugly. . . Thus giving the rest of the world the impression that if you kill a few Americans they'll run away and leave you alone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Scarecrow said:
That's actually why I am voting for Senator Mc Cain.
Given his experience in the Vietnam war, (and his time at the infamous Hanoi Hilton) I don't believe he would keep our troops in harms way one second longer than they need to be. . . . . Unlike Billarys other half who cut and run in Somalia the second things got ugly. . . Thus giving the rest of the world the impression that if you kill a few Americans they'll run away and leave you alone.

the presidents gotta have some military expirence... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good point guys. Billary will do the same thing they did in the 90's. Cut the military, support gays and sell us out to the chinese.

Obama doesnt have any experience whatsoever thats why I think he is a empty suit candidate. Also Im sure he is sympathetic to Muslim extremist since part of his family is muslim.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
isnt texas more of a republican state than democratic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
Re: Texans..........Vote Obama in Primary......keep Hillary

jax said:
Hey guys,


Just spreading the word. Us here in Texas need to keep that evil she beyotch from even getting close to office. All my Rep buddies and I are going to vote for Obama ( empty suit candidate ) so he can beat Clinton and have her try to steal the nom from him which will implode the Democratic party.
jax said:
Good point guys. Billary will do the same thing they did in the 90's. Cut the military, support gays and sell us out to the chinese.

Obama doesnt have any experience whatsoever thats why I think he is a empty suit candidate. Also Im sure he is sympathetic to Muslim extremist since part of his family is muslim.
Well I prefer to keep my mind open until the time is right. I'd also like not not make any onesided, profanitzed, name combined, slanded remark. Does it really help change peoples mind by talking like this?

From what I've observed over the years, If McCain is elected, I think you can prob expect a longer stay in Iraq (even though he does have military exp). He may bring the troops home, but it wont be in the near future. Far chance, but Huckabee may be a more balanced

If either Hiliary or Obama is elected, I think you can expect the troops to come home home sooner. And things may have a better chance of passing since congress is mostly dems.

Seems with Iraq a hot topic( in which I think was the MAIN reason why we had so many candidates at 1st) this election is bound to be one of the toughest and tightest yet.

I'd keep and open mind and see what they have to say before you (as some of yaw have said) let a b*****, a newcomer who's father is muslim, a vietnam vet, or a baptist southerner head into our main office.

Only quoted you Jax cause your comments seem to be pretty rash "Empty suit canditate" and "beyotch ". What's you age btw?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,864 Posts
:rofl this is funny.

I was JK by the way on my comment. Im still torn on who to vote for, def democrat for sure but still torn. I wish i could see into the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im 35 bro. You think things are bad now....wait till the dems ( god forbid ) take over.

People are citing the economy and healthcare. Which they do have valid points. I think we should do something about it. Bring manufacturing jobs back home, give corporations tax cuts only when they agree to have those jobs here and hire people.

Make healthcare affordable by cracking down on people who abuse lawsuits and stop lobbyists.

Pull out of Iraq proportionaly when things become secure and keep a presence in the middle east, secure our borders and keep a vigilant eye and ears on terrorits ( dems are blocking the bill to do so right at this moment ) .....strike and kill targets of opportunity wherever they are ( with good intel )

newsflash....... for those of you who know nothing but Bill Clinton and the good times of the 90's............there are no new technologies on the horizon which are going boost the economy ( fuel cell maybe but still a ways away ).....and the internet boom isnt coming back. Bill did nothing but sit on his ass and get BJ's from a fattie while the economy handled itself during the internet boom. If you guys are expecting those times to come back your gonna be very dissapointed.

The dems want to increase corporate taxes which will result in less jobs, if you invest in stocks and bonds they want to increase the capital gains tax, they want to tax you on how many miles you drive within a year, they want to disarm everyone, they will garnish your paycheck for socialized medicine even if you have your own insurance so you can pay for a able bodied person that is on welfare, tax single people more so welfare babies can get more money at the end of the year. I can go on and on.


BTW.......Thanks for deleting my avatar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,598 Posts
Especially all of our rights to keep and bear arms will be out the window if Hillary comes into office.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
izzkidioto said:
Especially all of our rights to keep and bear arms will be out the window if Hillary comes into office.

You got that right on the money. This week I am looking at buying me a underfolder AK and about 1K rounds of .223 and 1K rounds of 7.62
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,261 Posts
I say Mccain. I Find myself torn over the Iraq Issue. My best friend is being deployed, but when a country has (or had) a crazy dictator and nuclear arms.... Well You get the picture. Nothing really happened Or was proposed (on pulling out of Iraq) when democrats took the house in 07 so definately not barrack or hillary.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
naskie18 said:
jax said:
BTW.......Thanks for deleting my avatar.
That was me. You didn't read the PM I sent you regarding it, so I removed it.

Figured you'd at least get a chuckle out of what I replaced it with ;)

I was kinda pissed. But I knew it was my fault for not keeping up with the PM's. No worries........ :wink:
 
1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Top