Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

61 - 80 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Not everyone hates it.

Wow 146k Idiots so far...wonder how many will actually get their goofy looking truck, and how long they are willing to wait for old ugly.

·
Registered
352 Posts
The vast majority of the country lives in urban areas. >80% according to the US Census Bureau. So... I'm guessing them. Most people.
Maybe check your sources again lol
and just because somewhere is incorporated doesn't make it a big city...

The term "urban" as used in population statistics is misleading. A small town with 2,500 people is considered urban, and about 80% of the "urban" areas in the US are small cities and towns with less than 20K people...hardly a majority living the big city life and dreaming about Tesla Cybertrucks...lmao

·
Registered
210 Posts
I don't have a problem with Tesla. Nor do I have a problem with Apple. What I do have a problem with, is that the fan base of these companies is almost cult like. That thing doesn't look like a truck, it looks like a space ship. If thats your thing... hey who am I to judge. With Ford and others coming out with all electrics (that look like trucks), I wonder if sales would be comparable.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Tesla Motors is a "Cult", just like Identity Politics, Apple and the likes. The prophet Elon will throw a any turd and the followers will line up to eat it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Tesla Motors is a "Cult", just like Identity Politics, Apple and the likes.
Apple and Tesla do have a cult-like following. But this doesn't change the fact that they both also make fantastic products.

Looks aside, this "truck" is likely to be an outstanding vehicle. In some aspects (not all.. some) it will be vastly superior to traditional trucks.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Boomer? LMAO

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It's not an age, it's a state of mind. :D
Wait...so if I use facts to make a decision not not support a conman that has not been able to deliver quite often on promises, and debuted an Ugly AF “truck”, I am a boomer???
I understand now, millennial...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
double tap

·
Registered
202 Posts
So how long have you been a member of each cult?
Personally, I hate apple products and refuse to use them. But they do have strengths that a lot of people appreciate.

I have a Model 3 Performance and it's the best vehicle I've ever owned. It's stupid fast (2.9 seconds 0-60 after the latest software update), yet comfortable and relaxing to drive in daily traffic. No other vehicle has accomplished both of these in the same vehicle. It's the perfect compliment to the Colorado. :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Apple and Tesla do have a cult-like following. But this doesn't change the fact that they both also make fantastic products.

Looks aside, this "truck" is likely to be an outstanding vehicle. In some aspects (not all.. some) it will be vastly superior to traditional trucks.
I can't really speak for Tesla's products because I haven't driven any. But I do know that even though apple has a fairly good product, it is way over priced for what you get. They claim to be innovators but if you have worked in the tech industry as long as I have, you would realize that they have copied pretty much every product they make. I don't have a problem with electric vehicles, but until they get better range in really cold weather, I won't even give them a second glance.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Wait...so if I use facts to make a decision not not support a conman that has not been able to deliver quite often on promises, and debuted an Ugly AF “truck”, I am a boomer???
I understand now, millennial...
No. I think it's fugly too.

Calling everyone who likes it an "idiot" makes you a boomer.

As they teach in elementary school - don't yuk someone's yum. It reeks of ignorance.

·
Registered
303 Posts
No. I think it's fugly too.

Calling everyone who likes it an "idiot" makes you a boomer.

As they teach in elementary school - don't yuk someone's yum. It reeks of ignorance.
@matto how does your 3 drive in the winter? Do you just take the truck? I've held off on test driving/owning because I need a reliable 250 miles in one day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 128 Posts